StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Stan Weinstein's Secrets For Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 >>Post Follow-up
Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #148327
Ignore Mactheriverrat
7/1/2019 10:59:11 PM

Roger that !!!!! It is a excellent book.

graftonian
1,089 posts
msg #148338
Ignore graftonian
7/2/2019 3:40:34 PM

Got my copy on Friday and have devoured it. When Mac first introduced this new(old) system, I started placing a few small long trades. So far, so good; just closed AMRN for 28% since 6/28, GDX for 31% since 6/21. CZR and several other gold ETFs are doing well.

graftonian
1,089 posts
msg #148342
Ignore graftonian
7/2/2019 5:56:15 PM

Tomorrows buy: PSX
Pro: recent cross of WMA, WMA turning positive, Well defined head and shoulders mid-may to mid-june, MRS strengthening, and a nice volume spike.
Con: Late buy, should have been at the neckline (86), Energy is not the hottest sector on the block, however it is pushing the WMA and exhibits a head and shoulders pattern over the same time frame. I'd like to see the Mansfield RS a little stronger.

No big move planned, just Buy an ATM call out 2 or 3 months. A learning experience.
Plan to keep a tight stop on this position, the Guppy CBL or the WMA, I'd like to see PSX break resistance at 99, I might double up there.

I offer this for discussion purposes. Show me where I'm wrong. What have I forgotten?
Thanx, Graf

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #148343
Ignore Mactheriverrat
7/2/2019 6:40:27 PM

That's GREAT Graftonian . Stan's approach is time tested again and again over the years. We did a boat crew change where west clinton and mason hollow roads meet in Grafton last week- That water sure got up this time. I think I ran over a stop sign with our jon boat

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #148348
Ignore Mactheriverrat
7/3/2019 2:18:28 AM

For PSX
I'm not messing with Guppy CBL anymore right now . PSX is getting near that $99 resistance line which it could bounce off that line and go back lower. SPX comparison is still below the ma(50) . Yes ma30 is moving up but that resistance would be a concern for me. A weekly break above above it would be clear sky's . A buy now might have you holding while it goes back south off of the resistance line. I would have it on a watchlist. I would give a week or two .
Thats just me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #148349
Ignore Mactheriverrat
7/3/2019 2:31:45 AM

Profile isatreader posts great setups near resistance of us stocks called US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

graftonian
1,089 posts
msg #148350
Ignore graftonian
7/3/2019 9:56:31 AM

Mac, Thanks for the input. I went ahead and bought a Aug16 100 call for $148. Now to find the the next purchase.
I saw 2 young men in PFDs at the end of the street I live on, maybe they were headed to the Prosperity. I was busy with a group of volunteers clearing the flood damage from my basement, so I couldn't investigate further. I had 2 feet of water in the basement but the only real loss was the water heater. I'll go down to the end of the street and check the stop sign. They seem to be a casualty of commuting by Jon boat. Back in '08 I was living on a boat at the marina, and commuting to work by jon boat. I managed to hit the coke machine at the Grafton ferry landing.
Thanx again, Graf

volvlov
32 posts
msg #148351
Ignore volvlov
modified
7/3/2019 10:50:51 AM

Damn, damn, damn!!! I am on Chapter 3 and I made some alerts in TradingView last night based on phase 1 stock candidates crossing trend lines. I got an alert about KPTI this morning and now it's up like 30%. I wish I would have bought. This book is amazing!

Lapre506
48 posts
msg #148353
Ignore Lapre506
7/3/2019 12:48:55 PM

Scored a copy used on Amazon. Plan on reading it over the long holiday weekend

KSK8
561 posts
msg #148356
Ignore KSK8
7/3/2019 5:20:44 PM

The structure of the Wyckoff Cycle looks remarkably similar, perhaps components from it can be utilized for a confirmation.

Wyckoff

Stan

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Stan Weinstein's Secrets For Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.