StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Picks and Pans Since Jan 2020<< 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 >>Post Follow-up
sandjco
648 posts
msg #152816
Ignore sandjco
6/27/2020 11:15:01 AM

Interesting piece on pumping liquidity...
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2020-06-22/andrew-bailey-central-bank-reserves-can-t-be-taken-for-granted

Wonder...if there is a chart somewhere that will show the correlation between the QE's pumped and the SP.

Wonder where the consumers spent their bailout money.....new iPhones? ;=P
So far, the sell in MAY and go away has not made any impact. Robin Hood traders with bail out money apparently keeping the music alive as they are home bored. Interesting take.

What am I doing reading "news"...this i what happens when there ain't any sports to watch!

Ms. Market's music right now? mix bagged o chips...hence my curiosity of wondering if there was any other way of checking if the cockroaches have bailed ship!

2nd wave? what 2nd wave? gyrate till a vaccine pops up...+ election results = new highs? Ah the impact of boredom!

NKE released earnings and it wasn't pretty.

Fetcher[
symlist(spy)
chart-time is 6 months

/*SET ADVANCING - DECLINING STOCKS ON NYSE AS A VARIABLE AND CREATE A MOVING AVERAGE OSCILLATOR*/
set{var1, ind(^advn,close)}
set{var2, ind(^decn,close)}
set{var3a, var1 - var2}
set{AD_19, CEMA(var3a,19)}
set{AD_39, CEMA(var3a,39)}
set{AD_McClellan, AD_19 - AD_39}

set{ADS, cema(AD_McClellan,20)}

add column ADS{McClellan Summation Index}
add column Slow Stochastic %K(5,1)

draw ADS line at 0
draw ADS line at 85
draw ADS line at -85

draw ema(3)
draw ema(4)
draw ema(5)
draw ema(6)
draw ema(7)
draw ema(8)
draw ema(9)
draw ema(10)
draw ema(11)
draw ema(12)
draw ema(13)
draw ema(14)
draw ema(15)

draw ema(30)
draw ema(31)
draw ema(32)
draw ema(33)
draw ema(34)
draw ema(35)
draw ema(36)
draw ema(37)
draw ema(38)
draw ema(39)
draw ema(40)
draw ema(41)
draw ema(42)
draw ema(43)
draw ema(44)
draw ema(45)
draw ema(46)
draw ema(47)
draw ema(48)
draw ema(49)
draw ema(50)
]

sandjco
648 posts
msg #152858
Ignore sandjco
modified
6/29/2020 11:50:06 PM

Markets reversed; behind handed for a humbling mini spanking! Cheese, yes, I was warned...doink!

Hmmm..thinking out loud the ADS probably based on "old economy" stocks? Another thing I forgot was the upcoming tech stock earnings.

BLDP

WKHS...hmmmm crazy...just like SHLL...

TSLA to break or not to break...

TQQQ 92.34....
BYND 131.55...
HIBL 89.52

Hardest part....NOT to trade!

sandjco
648 posts
msg #152859
Ignore sandjco
6/30/2020 10:19:46 AM

Whenever i do some minor derp plays....Uncle Elon seems to always bail me out!

TSLA and WKHS are flying....

I should forget trying to figure Ms. Market out...like my ex's...I understand till I don't really understand!

sandjco
648 posts
msg #152878
Ignore sandjco
7/1/2020 9:15:15 AM

BYND selling in China with BABA. Barclays turned cautious on Jun 29th sending it lower (hmmm).

My weapon of choice was Jul 130C...blind squirrel found a nut.

SPY teasing the FOMO crowd...

sandjco
648 posts
msg #152895
Ignore sandjco
7/2/2020 11:46:20 AM

TSLA breaks $1200! Now the biggest auto maker by market cap! Exceeds delivery target.

Thanks Uncle Elon and the shorts! Please do come back and play another day!

WKHS still running. Out of BYND already. GRAF wts. BLDP is running. Looking for SPCE to break anytime soon.

sandjco
648 posts
msg #152897
Ignore sandjco
modified
7/2/2020 12:11:59 PM

SPOO broke...FOMO crowd joining?

ADS (me observing) continues to drop...divergence = bullish?

40 out of 50 states, COVID cases are rising...and yet the market didn't blink. Airlines getting bailout loans.

Interesting times indeed

sandjco
648 posts
msg #152910
Ignore sandjco
7/2/2020 8:17:22 PM

Timbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ?

sandjco
648 posts
msg #152917
Ignore sandjco
7/3/2020 1:09:56 AM

To my kids who may be reading this one day; what has happened or what is happening since Dec 2019 has/is not something logic (maybe I am illogical?) can explain (or maybe it isn't really that complicated?). Consider:
- NA (and most of the world) has been on lock down since March wherein jobs have been lost, companies have gone bankrupt, other companies have been bailed out by the gov't, and money has been injected into the system by the gov't to prevent the economy from contracting.
- consider if you are a renter...you lost your job as your company closes or suspends operation as customers aren't showing up due to social distancing measures. You can' pay rent which in turn impacts your landlord who may not be able to pay his mortgage. What if this landlord had a few tenants like this? The bank (who may have allowed payment deferrals) then has its perpetual cash flow machine screwed. Multiply this a hundred times and the gov't bail out money stops...what then?
- so far, due to (probably) the gov't giving ppl money has so managed to slow(?) this down.
- what happens when this drug slows?
- there are even those that do not believe there is a virus...what social distancing?

What seemed to have kept me in the game...
- understanding we can only control what we can control (pressing the buy or sell key)
- understanding while our logical expectation MAY be right one day...(kinda like thinking NKLA was a great short at 50...only to see it climb higher as the "time" wasn't right)...we may still make the wrong move.
- the adage of "the trend is your friend" has been absolutely instrumental.
- news? what news?

So the game goes on...
- those logical who thought this should be a short (me guilty during some misguided moment in trying to "predict") will probably keep on throwing good money over bad thereby fuelling more upside?
- FOMO fuels this leg up and then...?

The music is still playing...enjoy the dance while the DJ is still spinnin...

sandjco
648 posts
msg #152952
Ignore sandjco
7/4/2020 10:41:56 PM

https://www.stockfetcher.com/sfforums/?mid=152935

most of the time(?) simple seems to be better? Thanks for sharing Mac!

Fetcher[
symlist(spy,qqq,dia,iwm)
chart-time is 6 months

set{513b, count(ema(5) > ema(13),1)}
set{513s, count(ema(5) < ema(13),1)}

draw 513b
draw 513s

draw ema(3)
draw ema(4)
draw ema(5)
draw ema(6)
draw ema(7)
draw ema(8)
draw ema(9)
draw ema(10)
draw ema(11)
draw ema(12)
draw ema(13)
draw ema(14)
draw ema(15)

draw ema(30)
draw ema(31)
draw ema(32)
draw ema(33)
draw ema(34)
draw ema(35)
draw ema(36)
draw ema(37)
draw ema(38)
draw ema(39)
draw ema(40)
draw ema(41)
draw ema(42)
draw ema(43)
draw ema(44)
draw ema(45)
draw ema(46)
draw ema(47)
draw ema(48)
draw ema(49)
draw ema(50)
]

sandjco
648 posts
msg #152969
Ignore sandjco
modified
7/6/2020 12:09:35 AM

FOMO capitulation (is there such a term) happening any time soon?

5/13 crossed. Is it gonna be taken up to 330ish before they take it down again or past prior high to suck more in? Amazing. Till the music stops...there is always another dance.

COVID (what is that) rising again...
Kanye running for prez?

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Picks and Pans Since Jan 2020<< 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.