StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SOME ONE IS LEAVING - ME OR SHILLLIHS<< 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 9 >>Post Follow-up
klynn55
747 posts
msg #141586
Ignore klynn55
1/31/2018 6:53:17 AM

hey pt saw your Obama comment, simply pull up a weekly chart of the s and p 500 to see how incompetent Obama was, draw a line from 2009 till 2017. see that pretty incline, when corporations have good earnings,
profits are good, money is moving , the incline points out a great economy. charts don't lie, fox , right wing radio, and the right does lie. let your charts think for you!

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #141595
Ignore pthomas215
1/31/2018 8:59:12 AM

Well, not trying to be mean, but since this is an investment website, you would have to lack intelligence to not see that Mr. Trump's stock market success is in relation to the time frame....37% aggregated over 14 months? An obvious stock market response to having a real American in office with America-first policies.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #141623
Ignore shillllihs
1/31/2018 12:23:13 PM

Well a President is just a front man who has very little to do with policy.
Dems & Reps. are controlled by the same entity and merely take turns.
It’s like the Wwe wrestling association. They instruct Pelosi to look pissed off
to keep the charade going.
Markets are determined 20 years in advanced.

Now can we please get back to the Shills bashing.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #141630
Ignore karennma
1/31/2018 1:56:23 PM

Who's OLD enuf to remember Sargeant Friday, "Just the facts, ma'am.."
Articles comparing Obama market to Trump market:
"Just the facts" ...
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4115465-trump-bump-compare-obama-effect-stock-market
https://www.forbes.com/sites/johndorfman/2017/10/30/trump-ranks-sixth-in-stock-market-performance-behind-obama-and-clinton/#3d3b6cc86644
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2018/jan/08/how-trump-obama-compare-stock-market/

IMHO, you're comparing apples to oranges because the circumstances are so different.
Obama's stock market was a recovery after a huge crash, aided by the Fed's zero interest rates, preceded by billions $$ bailouts for banks (remember that?) and cash infusions overseas. (Remember??? How could U forget so soon. Seems like a nightmare I had just yesterday.)
Trump became President while we were already in a stock bubble. Trump said so himself 2 years ago, "we're in a bubble".
Now, we're in a bigger bubble, but for a different reason - - the economy IS improving and jobs are coming back.. THIS IS A REAL economic recovery.
Unlike Obama who was a globalist, Trump IS TRYING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN (MAGA) by implementing populist fiscal polices that serve the best interests of Americans.
I voted for Obama 9 yrs ago, but started despising him when I realized he was NOT doing what was in the best interest of the American people, saying things like NAFTA "jobs are NEVER coming back". NEVER!!!
Trump has brought American jobs back to America and he's lowered business taxes to encourage businesses to come back. Wages and bonuses have gone up. Wages had gone down the toilet when Obama was President.
Obama telling Americans to stop complaining about illegal immigrants and learn spanish, did NOT help the economy, nor did it help the unemployed.
Blacks had the highest rate of UNemployment during the Obama administration. Now, blacks have the lowest unemployment rate since 1972.
Apples vs. oranges ... The circumstances are just totally different.
TIME will tell how this whole stock market thing plays out. We've got 3-7 more years to go.
In the meantime, enjoy the articles ... the "facts".

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #141634
Ignore pthomas215
1/31/2018 2:56:06 PM

Karen, while I agree with you, I think you are gonna make KLynn short circuit, lose her mind and rest uneasy on on suicide watch.

klynn55
747 posts
msg #141663
Ignore klynn55
2/1/2018 9:08:15 AM

yeah pt , trump, a real American with a Chinese suit, tie, and shirt, made in America my duppa!
walk the walk first ! as far as gains , look at the s and p chart, see the pretty Obama incline,
and Karen when you do a filter or scan is there a line for ifs, ands, and buts?

klynn55
747 posts
msg #141664
Ignore klynn55
2/1/2018 9:27:28 AM

"I've been reading stuff like this for years. Thus, the "Bear Market" threads I've been posting - futilely, for years, as the market continues to go up ..
I missed a lot of (bullish) opportunities worrying about this stuff."

a quote from Karen (2016) , Karen wrong again!

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #141665
Ignore karennma
2/1/2018 9:28:34 AM

pthomas and klynn,
Guys! Please stop!
Did you READ the links?
The FACTS are there.
I'm fully aware of what the market's done the last 10 years.
Just like the facts, the charts speak for themselves.
There's no point in arguing about history. It's just a waste of time.
Like Sargeant Friday used to say, "just the facts, ma'am".

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #141667
Ignore karennma
2/1/2018 9:31:26 AM

I'm not responding anymore for the same reason KEVIN left ...
This is becoming childish.
Clearly, facts & diplomacy don't work for some people.
Have a nice day.

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #141668
Ignore pthomas215
2/1/2018 9:45:10 AM

KLynn, no worries. I get it. a lot of people from other countries liked Obama. What country do you live in?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SOME ONE IS LEAVING - ME OR SHILLLIHS<< 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 9 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.