StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Question from an inexperienced used<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
manjitsandhu
5 posts
msg #156228
Ignore manjitsandhu
3/21/2021 10:16:05 AM

@karenma I was trying to acquaint myself with the past discussions on the forum and notice that you had asked earlier “Is anyone here in BC or Crypto?”. Not sure on how to respond on an older post I am posting my response here; “Yes I am into Bitcoin, ETH, Litecoin and few other Cryptos (for several years now and still buying on dips) . If you still have a query I may be able to answer!

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #156229
Ignore karennma
modified
3/21/2021 12:15:47 PM

Re: “Yes I am into Bitcoin, ETH, Litecoin and few other Cryptos (for several years now and still buying on dips) . If you still have a query I may be able to answer!"

@ manjit,
Just FYI ---
For the benefit of all members, whenever you answer a post, please post your response where the original question is so that other members can follow up.
Peeps here who are NOT in cryptos/BC might want to ask you questions and will go to that thread.
Thanks.

EDIT:
OR ....
You can start your own thread and tell peeps what you are doing.

lis
32 posts
msg #156231
Ignore lis
modified
3/22/2021 2:40:42 AM

Nvm

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #156232
Ignore nibor100
3/22/2021 3:18:26 AM

@karenma,

1. Here's the link to the business troller 1st and only post:

https://www.stockfetcher.com/forums/General/macd/32963/3

It was a little harder to find as it was the third post in the forum General Discussion thread entitled MACD which started here:

https://www.stockfetcher.com/forums/General/macd/32963

2. I find it hard to believe that "People come on here and change their screen names all the time."

a. First, how would anyone know unless they have done it themselves or someone actually admitted doing it while they were posing as a prior user?

b. Perhaps you have actually done it?

c. Wouldn't that require those persons to pay for a subscription just for the purpose of impersonating a former user?

Seems like a stretch for people who generally won't pony up a few dollars more for the Advanced Subscription.

d. Even if it does happen it surely can't be "all of the time" as this forum has very few posts for days on end sometimes.

e. Please point out the next decoy poster that does it, so we'll all know what is really going on.

Thanks,
Ed S.

Cheese
1,374 posts
msg #156236
Ignore Cheese
3/22/2021 3:09:21 PM

KSK8 has warned us about people using fake user IDs (alt-user-IDs)

There did seem to be a proliferation of suspect alt-user-IDs
This may be made possible and may even seem like twisted fun
to some time wasting people
because of Stockfetcher lenient Free Trial policy:

https://www.stockfetcher.com/sf/search.php?q=free%20trial&filter=&sort=
We do offer a free 5 day trial.
If you cancel within the first 5 business days, your credit-card will not be charged.
Simply send us an email indicating that you wish to discontinue your account.

Stockfetcher should restrict Free Trial accounts to a clearly identified Free Trial thread
during the Free Trial period.
The full services of this forum should be reserved to fully paid subscribers.
There are enough handouts and free loaders in the world already.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #156237
Ignore karennma
3/22/2021 4:01:42 PM

Cheese
1,059 posts
msg #156236
- Ignore Cheese 3/22/2021 3:09:21 PM

KSK8 has warned us about people using fake user IDs (alt-user-IDs)
There did seem to be a proliferation of suspect alt-user-IDs

This may be made possible and may even seem like twisted fun
to some time wasting people because of Stockfetcher's lenient Free Trial policy:
The full services of this forum should be reserved to fully paid subscribers.
There are enough handouts and free loaders in the world already.
=============================================================

@ Cheese,
Hahah!! The most notorious alt-user who I'll never forget was "Lerogee/Mary4Money", et al.
Were you here then? Eventually, he was banned by SF.
He was all over the place (online) with different aliases. I actually learned a LOT from him about OPTIONS.
And then there were the "holy grail" posters.
Subscribers would get into feuds over who created "THEE" holy grail of holy grail filters. ROFL.
Anyway, ...
The amazing thing is, the subscription is so cheap, it's incomprehensible to me why anyone would think a "Free Trial" or delayed info - that (I think) is a week old is a goldmine, when the actual "goldmine" is what you get from the PAID subscription!

We'll see ... (wink, wink*).

Cheese
1,374 posts
msg #156238
Ignore Cheese
3/22/2021 4:17:06 PM

@karennma,
I am actually grateful to Lerogee/Mary4Money and a few other unpopular authors.
Their stuff is actually quite good.

Cheese
1,374 posts
msg #156239
Ignore Cheese
3/22/2021 4:19:30 PM

In theory, some people could abuse the FREEWEEK trial policy repeatedly for a long time.
Stockfetcher should offer a THREE DOLLARS TRIAL WEEK special instead of FREE.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Question from an inexperienced used<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.