StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Did Anyone else get this FAKE Email from Stockfetcher?<< >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #159736
Ignore karennma
10/28/2022 11:00:23 PM

Official invitation from Stockfetcher October 28, 2022 2:33 PM
dsaga@trassd.xyz
Hello (stockfetcher) VIP users.
We have launched a new business segment and set up a stock investment department with Mr. Nino. In order to give back to the company's support, we decided to recommend popular stocks for free for one month without charging any fees.
1. There are two kinds of stocks we recommend.
First we will /__REMOVED__/the hot stocks through our professional team according to the market situation. (The minimum return is expected to be 10%).
Second, our company will recommend 1-2 short-term high-yield stocks every month. (The minimum return is expected to be 50%)

2. If you choose to work with us and buy the stocks I recommend. You must follow my requirements to buy, only then I can guarantee your return

3: Our way of cooperation: We do not charge our clients any fees in advance. The client only needs to pay 15% of the profit as my commission after getting the profit
2: If you happen to need it, please add Mr. Nino's WhatsApp. +13322616767

ROFLMAO!
What a bunch of $#*!+

snappyfrog
653 posts
msg #159738
Ignore snappyfrog
10/29/2022 5:57:28 AM

That is hilarious. But, sadly some people fall for this stuff or it wouldn't be so prevalent.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #159739
Ignore Mactheriverrat
10/29/2022 3:37:57 PM

Scam. Once they the one's credit number , its all over except the pain.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Did Anyone else get this FAKE Email from Stockfetcher?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.