StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · A Newbie's Journey<< 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 >>Post Follow-up
sandjco
648 posts
msg #137880
Ignore sandjco
8/30/2017 12:22:14 AM

MACD looks like it is about the turn up; busting up the upper trend line would be nice...

The excitement today? N Korea fired a missile that reached Japan. Outside of that...nothing really exciting happened. Trump is still at it....no drama so far.

Ah...I wish I could annotate like four!

sandjco
648 posts
msg #137936
Ignore sandjco
9/2/2017 10:39:51 AM

Will it follow thru? September is here.....Summers' been good; one would expect the musical chair to get interesting soon.

Reminding myself....one does not know what will happen next exactly. One day at a time.

If it follows thru...will add another tranche.

sandjco
648 posts
msg #137962
Ignore sandjco
9/4/2017 2:38:27 PM

Markets closed today in NA. However, apparently, over the weekend...N Korea tested an Hbomb. Asian markets were rattled (according to YHOO). I'm not sure if being down less than 2% is considered being "rattled".

It will be interesting day again tomorrow...if it holds up and closes above $84.25, I will add another tranche as per plan.

sandjco
648 posts
msg #138009
Ignore sandjco
9/6/2017 10:07:38 PM

I feel like I'm getting a whiplash!

Didn't follow thru....didn't close down the dumpster either. A confused fella. If it breaks $84...I will add.

So far, the market has been resilient.

sandjco
648 posts
msg #138118
Ignore sandjco
9/12/2017 9:28:17 AM

Broke $84; added another tranche. 3/5 of capital used up on a single security. There goes the concept of "diversification"!

sandjco
648 posts
msg #138132
Ignore sandjco
9/13/2017 12:24:09 AM

Do we have lift off?

Now, why do I feel like I'm playing the musical chairs? It is September...the media is now filled with the gloom of "September and October" and apparently in the years ending in "7", the market tanks!

Irma hits; N. Korea came and went...and yet the market shrugged.

Should I hold or sell after it pops a few points and re-load? Hmmmm...decisions decisions....

Played DPST but forgot to post.

sandjco
648 posts
msg #138133
Ignore sandjco
9/13/2017 12:49:36 AM

AAPL announced a $999 iPhone X today...media went full on hate. Not sure what the big deal is...these phones are now used more (for some) than laptops.

Looks like the market, at least today, didn't know what to make of it.

Most likely gonna trend...more "rumours" about supply or lack of....there will be a good entry point one day.

sandjco
648 posts
msg #138189
Ignore sandjco
modified
9/15/2017 2:50:22 PM

XIV@$89.56

Interesting....terror attack in London; N. Korea fires another ...and yet the market didn't really budge! What is going on? Resiliency or setting up for a big dump in October?

Hong Kong and Korean market seems to have shrugged it off.

shillllihs
5,963 posts
msg #138191
Ignore shillllihs
9/15/2017 3:27:15 PM

What's going on is the world actually works together and attacks are staged. We are in a bull market phase so nothing will stop it. Again, news is controlled so they really don't have to tell you if the don't want to, but they want you to know so you can react.

sandjco
648 posts
msg #138192
Ignore sandjco
modified
9/15/2017 4:02:34 PM

Thanks for dropping by Shils! Interesting take from you as always! Who knows....anything to rob the "regular" Joe!

Will XIV hit $96? Time will tell....I'm still sitting!

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · A Newbie's Journey<< 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.