StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Trump's SEC Pick<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #133537
Ignore pthomas215
1/5/2017 9:21:13 AM

karen, just trying to help. I think you implied charts are not relevant.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #133547
Ignore karennma
1/5/2017 1:09:46 PM

AGAIN .....
No, I did not "imply" that charts are not relevant.

Here is EXACTLY what I posted:
karennma
6,432 posts
msg #133527
- Edit message 1/4/2017 6:58:17 PM

IF charts predicted future market moves, everyone on this message board would be a multi-millionaire .. and they'd probably not be here.

Simply put, a chart is not a crystal ball.
More specifically, what I mean is, a chart could not tell you in 2012, that AMZN would be $600 higher in 4 years.
Did my charts tell me yesterday or the day before, that AMZN would be up $20 today? Nope!
Did anyone's charts tell them so? Probably not.
However, I am not disputing their usefulness for short-term trading.
In fact, JP is very good good at using charts to predict short-term price targets.
He's method is not 100% accurate, but it's good enuf to bank coin.

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #133548
Ignore pthomas215
1/5/2017 1:26:37 PM

Karen, have you ever tried Valium or Klonopin?

shillllihs
5,978 posts
msg #133549
Ignore shillllihs
1/5/2017 2:08:09 PM

Unfortunately for you, it doesn't seem like you have much of a clue.
Greeks were at the forefront of propaganda, politics, religion, history, etc. So I think I have an inside track when I say, don't believe anything you hear. Do you really think Trump or any other front man is making the calls? You don't ascend the ranks in the most powerful country without having puppeteers pulling your strings. Sometimes the media will want you on board, and other times they will mislead you.
It's a 50/50 game. The ones who are in power use the media to maintain their control.
Through movies and pop music, force feeding the masses upheaval and unethical behavior in the family unit. Telling society that divorce and giving up on the family is ok if they are not fulfilled,
Or to go out there and party all day long through music. Their goal is to dumb down society,just enough to be functional but not get too big. The royals inbreed to strengthen their stronghold on their riches all the while pitting a myriad of different groups against each other.

I only had 1 cup of coffee.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #133550
Ignore karennma
1/5/2017 3:44:59 PM

@ shilllihs,
Read "Dark Money" by Jane Mayer.
I think you'd like it.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #133552
Ignore Mactheriverrat
1/5/2017 4:54:45 PM

Picks right now UUUU CDE off of strength of possible Nuclear Power comeback under Trump.

shillllihs
5,978 posts
msg #133554
Ignore shillllihs
1/5/2017 5:01:49 PM

If I can give one piece of advice, it would be to buy an ETF or mutual fund in 2 or 3 of the most beaten down sectors. Your single stock will not go to zero, and you are most likely buying close to the bottom, or just departing the bottom. The most difficult part will be the urge to tinker with it, and knowing when to exit. Boredom will take place, causing dumb decisions. Look at what FAS TNA did over the last 7 years.
I would be looking at USO, TAN & some other commodities. You know it's all cyclical.

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #133555
Ignore pthomas215
1/5/2017 5:10:57 PM

that would be great advice shillihs.

Mac, what are your hold times on UUUU and CDE. they both look overbought from an RSI perspective. short term swing trade or do you think they will break resistance?

risjr
229 posts
msg #133556
Ignore risjr
1/5/2017 5:30:37 PM

If you pay attention to the news!! You are more lost than the reporters are!!

risjr
229 posts
msg #133557
Ignore risjr
1/5/2017 5:38:31 PM

Sound like some of you guys should be in Lady Trump's Cabinet?!?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Trump's SEC Pick<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.