StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Lowtrades.com<< >>Post Follow-up
newskate
29 posts
msg #27285
Ignore newskate
7/9/2003 5:09:50 PM

Hi all, I looked at lowtrades and noticed "trailing stops" and "logical orders" - reading these in very interesting. Anyone have any experience with lowtrades? How about trailing stops and logical orders? It appears one could have a very low risk of making a ton of money using trailing stops / logicals, along with good searches [and lots of smart friends!!].

Stephen

Noahedwinbeach2
135 posts
msg #27292
Ignore Noahedwinbeach2
7/10/2003 12:02:11 AM

Trailing stops is the best way to go imo. I just place the stoploss at the previous days low. If a stock is moving up fast it usually never touches its previous days low or atleast doesnt fall below that. I have seen rare exceptions though. The market is unpredictable.

Noahedwinbeach2
135 posts
msg #27293
Ignore Noahedwinbeach2
7/10/2003 12:06:23 AM

Im sorry maybe you were ref. to a website? I thought you meant what is best to use and I use trailing stop losses. I wasn't sure what you were ref. to.

newskate
29 posts
msg #27294
Ignore newskate
7/10/2003 3:53:48 AM

Thanks, I was asking specifically about stops and logicals I found at the website lowtrades.com. I'd like to hear thoughts on if people use that system, as you do. And also, thoughts on lowtrades, IB, and Cybertrader, sites that use that system.

Stephen

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #27299
Ignore petrolpeter
7/10/2003 1:17:20 PM

Theres a lot of choices for brokers,the one I like best is MB Trading.com.This is not a plug for any one,have no reason to do that since I do trading at home in my living room and I don't give a hoot about advertising someone or something.Just that they offer 14 different types of trade options and 1 cent/share first 500 and cheaper after that with full extended hours,so you can get in anytime when running stockfetcher filters.This makes other brokers that do not offer extended hours or trailing stops or are charging one fee for market and a higher fee for limit orders pale in comparison.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Lowtrades.com<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.