StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How to draw 2 RSI lines overlapping on same graph?<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #160087
Ignore nibor100
2/8/2023 10:46:39 AM

@Mac,

Gene lives in northern Florida, though where in that area, I'm not sure.

I live on the east side of Orlando.

Gene and I belong the same Villages Vector Vest user group, among others, as the 5 county area of the Villages is a hotbed of stock user groups due to large number of elderly stock traders.

Ed S.

glgene
613 posts
msg #160088
Ignore glgene
2/8/2023 11:17:27 AM

Ed (Nibor),

Yes … Xarlor pointed that out, too — not being able to use [ ] in a SF script and having the script as click-executable (Blue fonts) within the SF Forum boards. I have since fixed that by using ( ) instead. It works! Thank you both Xarlor and Ed.

Gene
(The Villages, FL)

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #160090
Ignore Mactheriverrat
2/8/2023 4:16:00 PM

@Ed S
I grew up in Clewiston in South Florida right on the lower edge of Lake Okeechobee. Live in Arkansas now.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How to draw 2 RSI lines overlapping on same graph?<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.