StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Blue Collar Boom<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
ron22
255 posts
msg #150759
Ignore ron22
2/12/2020 1:32:29 PM

Please post a separate thread to discuss politics. I prefer to read about investing on SF. Thank you.

klynn55
747 posts
msg #150760
Ignore klynn55
2/12/2020 1:50:13 PM

I have to give him credit though, he evolved,like some reptilian cave dweller, he now is unchecked, no other president has done what he has, laws will have to be passed to limit executive privelege, he pulled the same thing when he did 6 bankrupcties, trump university, charity fraud. the bone spur warrior , the guy who won't fire in person, the tough guy , the counter puncher (with attorneys of course), is out of the cage. man, he would have been tough in Vietnam huh, I can see him with a knife twixt his teeth taking on the viet cong.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #150761
Ignore karennma
2/12/2020 1:52:42 PM

ron22,
Frankly, "Blue Collar Boom" refers to the opportunity given to persons of all walks of life.
I think it's clear from my posts, I have a fear of "parabolic" markets and missed the opportunity.
However, due to the President's loose monetary policy, working class people with 401Ks had a tremendous financial windfall handed to them on a silver platter.
Had I taken the President's message literally a year ago, I could've made a lot of money.
This is historic and will be remembered for years to come.

I've had to IGNORE the person who clearly wants to start political arguments (which I have NO interest in).
Please stay on topic and stop trying to derail the thread with political crap.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #150762
Ignore karennma
2/12/2020 1:55:22 PM

The Kudlow interview was very clear:
"We’re talking about average, middle-income, blue-collar or service workers. They’re up 50% in the stock market, and that’s really a nice number. And there’s going to be 10% middle-class tax cuts, that’s another idea."

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #150763
Ignore karennma
modified
2/12/2020 2:25:43 PM

karennma
7,462 posts
msg #146094 1/16/2019 9:52:45 AM

Cheese
248 posts
msg #145826
- Ignore Cheese 1/2/2019 1:26:51 PM
@karennma asked: Is this a crash or a correction?

Well, we've got our answer today January 2, 2019, straight from the top.
Nope, not a crash
Not a correction either.

Trump: “We had a little glitch in the stock markets last month,”
but they will go up again as trade deals are made and have a long way (up) to go
=============================================

Damn! He wasn't kidding.
You know what they say about the first 3 weeks in January ...
Wheww!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The message above is OVER a year old.
I've said numerous times, the President speaks in code = FULL disclosure.
It may be aggravating for any "trader" who did a bunch work and research but DIDN'T make 50% on their money, to know that some blue collar factory worker did -- just cutting out widgets all day.
It was a "buy and hold" market and I posted that numerous times.
That might be why FOUR left.
He was trading all those option contracts -- and losing!
A waste of time and money!

klynn55
747 posts
msg #150766
Ignore klynn55
2/12/2020 9:39:06 PM

karen: what you fail to acknowledge is that this market is not "historical" , under Obama the s and p index up 252%, now that is historic, trump 52% . you also use hyperbole like trump , 84% of stocks are owned by the top 10 %, that is not exactly blue collar unless suits and ties now like blue shirts. your facts are remiss, so I
relate, I don't like lies whether from you or his incompetence. get your facts straight!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Blue Collar Boom<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.