StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · $30,000 a month<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up
conyeuchua
83 posts
msg #70579
Ignore conyeuchua
modified
1/11/2009 4:30:19 PM

klynn55,
Many people experienced loss. May time heal your wounds.

johnsund
16 posts
msg #70581
Ignore johnsund
1/11/2009 4:59:04 PM

I am relatively new to StockFetcher (and kreslik) but am amazed at the (thankfully) few who do not appreciate fully what TRO does for all of us that frequent these two excellent websites. He has to be the foremost developer of indicators in the world, the vast majority are provided free for use as we wish. If you don't like the indicators or Avery, go somewhere else. If you use them and they don't do what you think they should go buy something else or, if you are capable, develop your own. I can say that I have only had sustained success using the BuyZone. It took me awhile to "see" what Avery was trying to get me to see, but with his help I finally did. I have 12 back-to-back trading days of profits with no losses trading AAPL. Some trades yielded large profits, others more modest. I know that unbroken string of success will not continue, but it is an awsome start. I can say only positive things about Avery, what he develops and provides free, and his ongoing assitance to newbies and experienced traders alike. I am proud to be able to provide donational support to TRO, but more importantly to me, I want to provide donational support as I think he is providing an outstajnding service to us all !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, if you don't like him or what he does, just leave. There is no room for this kind of discussion here, IMHO.

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #70586
Ignore 13th_floor
1/11/2009 6:34:32 PM

Speaking of a variation of the RFR scan..a trader of over 45 years has this testimonial to TRO.......

"A play off what I feel that for me is the greatest scan ever written,a masterpiece but yet so simple...Avery's aka as TRO, RFR scan should be enshrined in the Scan Hall of Fame,haha"

klynn55
747 posts
msg #70588
Ignore klynn55
1/11/2009 8:21:41 PM

All; I never mentioned anyone's name. All I want is my money back, you advertise , you give what you promise.

It's simply the right thing to do! The right thing to do-is that so hard to fathom ?

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #70591
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
1/11/2009 11:16:22 PM

Klynn55, education can NOT be returned. You got education. Whether or not you put it to use is up to you.

klynn55
747 posts
msg #70592
Ignore klynn55
1/12/2009 1:40:26 AM

Tro: I am here to learn , I'm done warning . My last post!

Tro wrote: " You got education" - is that what they call it in your neck of the woods? I got cheated!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #70596
Ignore TheRumpledOne
1/12/2009 8:55:05 AM

klynn55:

Did you the DRYS OPPORTUNITY thread?

Had you bought a lousy 100 shares, you would be up over $500.

Are you really here to learn?

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #70617
Ignore Eman93
1/12/2009 3:57:54 PM

Trading is lot like Golf.
You can read all the books, buy the fancy clubs and use all the expert systems, but you will never be as good as Tiger Woods.

Golf looks simple but it is very hard, that is why emotions and expectations cloud your mind and your ability.

You may be Club champ, but you will need to work at it, nothing in life comes easy, you will need to out work the other 90% just to be a winner. You will need to do what others are not willing to do.
It will take a long time to hone your skills and control your emotions.
Experience cannot be learned, it can only be earned.

Do you think because you read a book you should be rich, sorry my friend the world dose not work that way.

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #70622
Ignore maxreturn
1/12/2009 6:55:34 PM

To me the issue seems pretty simple. If TRO offered an unconditional guarantee and Klynn requested it within the stated time frame, he should pony up. If he did not offer a guarantee, Klynn...you need to move on. Buyer beware. Let me first state that I agree with TRO's supporters who correctly state that he has been very generous in providing quality information for those wishing to trade intraday. However, I also think it makes good business sense to simply pony up the $500. If you're going to vendor products it doesn't look good to get into a prolonged pi$$ing match with a customer.

miketranz
955 posts
msg #70625
Ignore miketranz
1/12/2009 9:10:23 PM

Klynn,you must develope your own methods through trial and error.Most people regardless of what they say or offer to the public,could'nt trade their way out of a paper bag......

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · $30,000 a month<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.