StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · $30,000 a month<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up
klynn55
747 posts
msg #70449
Ignore klynn55
1/7/2009 3:52:01 PM

300 traders times $99, man there are minds on this site working overtime!

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #70550
Ignore chetron
1/9/2009 7:37:07 PM

YOU DON'T RESPECT THEM WHEN THEY'RE FREE, YOU DON'T RESPECT THEM WHEN THEY CHARGE, THERE IS A PATTERN HERE SOMEWHERE.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #70553
Ignore TheRumpledOne
1/9/2009 8:49:10 PM

"It doesn’t matter how many people don’t get it. What matters is how many people do. If you have a strong informed opinion, don’t keep it to yourself. Try and help people and make the world a better place. If you strive to do anything remotely interesting, just expect a small percentage of the population to always find a way to take it personally. F*ck ‘em. There are no statues erected to critics."

http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2008/12/31/things-ive-learned-and-loved-in-2008/#more-1030

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #70556
Ignore 13th_floor
1/9/2009 9:16:01 PM

klynn55
- Ignore klynn55 1/7/2009 3:52:01 PM

300 traders times $99, man there are minds on this site working overtime!

klynn,you are misinformed,
It is $33 a month if you take the quarterly or $39 a month if you go with that option.
There is also a student discount if it applies,since you act like you are still in high school,(like in this thread where you were all in TRO's face when he was trying to help you) http://forums.stockfetcher.com/sfforums/?q=view&tid=57256&start=70
this may be the way to go for you.

klynn55
747 posts
msg #70559
Ignore klynn55
1/10/2009 1:24:15 AM

Wow: defensive arent we? i was hurt by someone on this board selling a system , he refused to give a refund, i respect muddy and 13 th , they gave it a away for a long while , i dont understand though if you can make tons trading , why sell ? Will the pressure of those other 300 payers change the tilt of the trade? And actually all i said was that there are at least five or six on this board who added it all up and wonder why did'nt they use the pay route? How is a tim sykes created, turn 15,000 into a million and a half trading , then has to become a clown and sell his dvds. Why put up with the demands, questions,
and criticism,: trade, buy a cabin on the lake, splash your feet in the water! tomato, TOMATO!

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #70563
Ignore chetron
1/10/2009 3:33:40 PM

TRO HAS FREELY GIVEN VALUE ADDED CONTENT FOR YEARS, TO THIS AND MANY OTHER SITES, AND CONTINUES TO DO SO REGULARLY.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #70568
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
1/10/2009 9:37:03 PM

"i was hurt by someone on this board selling a system , "

NO ONE HURTS YOU BUT YOURSELF!

When one learns to take 100% RESPONSIBILITY for each and everyone of their ACTIONS AND DECISIONS, that is the moment they realize their own PERSONAL POWER.

You can't hurt my feelings or anyone else's. I CHOOSE MY REACTION to whatever you say or do. I can choose to be mad, sad or glad. I can choose to IGNORE you!! The choice is MINE, ALL MINE! You and ONLY you can HURT YOUR FEELINGS.

I suggest you read: http://www.amazon.com/Taking-Charge-My-Life-Choices/dp/0918588103

Ask yourself what's the reason others profited but you lost. Look to imitate success. So long as you point fingers, you'll never improve your lot in life.

klynn55
747 posts
msg #70570
Ignore klynn55
1/10/2009 10:33:20 PM

All: once your'e selling, and it doesnt do as advertised, for instance selling a daytrading system that can't be used by swing traders, the giving becomes advertising! The helping is Name Recognition, smart but can you sleep! Call it what it is, you're a vendor! Act accordingly , then give service, refund , and answer questions without rancor. What's $500.00 to a good trader and vendor? I merely want to warn others, ask a lot of questions before you part with money.Even , then though, the internet protects the thief!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #70574
Ignore TheRumpledOne
1/11/2009 12:19:10 PM

Worth repeating:

"It doesn’t matter how many people don’t get it. What matters is how many people do. If you have a strong informed opinion, don’t keep it to yourself. Try and help people and make the world a better place. If you strive to do anything remotely interesting, just expect a small percentage of the population to always find a way to take it personally. F*ck ‘em. There are no statues erected to critics."

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #70577
Ignore luc1grunt
1/11/2009 1:33:35 PM

Apparently you have a "Lesson Learned":

DO NOT BUY A FREAKING SYSTEM>>>>>>>BUILD IT YOURSELF OR FIND ANOTHER AVENUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · $30,000 a month<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.