StockFetcher Forums ·  · Shills Corner<< 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 101 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
5,978 posts
msg #148647
Ignore shillllihs
7/22/2019 2:56:04 PM

There's no black swan and anyone buying insurance is throwing away money.
I've stated the circumstances for this to happen several times.

shillllihs
5,978 posts
msg #148648
Ignore shillllihs
7/22/2019 3:05:24 PM

The five biggest flops in SF. HISTORY
Without naming names

1. The guy that lives in Oregon that lives in a shed.

2. The old lady that's always screaming bear market.

3. The guy that crashed and burned with Xiv.

4. The guy who had a 20year thread but I guess made so much he left.

5. The delusional guy shorting penny stocks claiming all in victories but in his duplicitous way stating he does not go all in and fees will eat all profits and it's for entertainment purposes that nobody folllows.

TheBoltenBaron
10 posts
msg #148653
Ignore TheBoltenBaron
7/22/2019 5:14:26 PM

I think a lot of the stigma here is the transparency with claims.

Considering your experiment indicates the thread does not get many views, I just some want to throw out some suggestions though that might help increase the viewership;
-Perhaps go onto other threads and spread some ideas. Interacting with others is always a positive endeavor.
-Instead of posting a blank claim, maybe validate it with some pictures. It may be perceived as boring by others since it doesn't have any supporting evidence. Don't get the wrong impression, I think its really super that you have a personal friendship with a famous boxer! That rocks! But posting a picture or two would get you some attention rather than merely stating it. That applies to your other claims as well.
-Maybe be a little less narcissistic to people and their ideas. It's good to have strong self-esteem, but when some boys go through puberty they develop a disorder called NPD. Usually, it's temporary for some since its part of personal development. I don't know your age but I don't think its right for Mactheriverrat to accuse you of having that, but you should be aware other's are perceiving that.

Just some advice, only here to help!

Best,

Barron

shillllihs
5,978 posts
msg #148654
Ignore shillllihs
7/22/2019 5:33:01 PM

I'm 18, I'm a boy and I'm a man.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #148655
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
7/22/2019 10:15:26 PM

Well I call them like I see them. Always have and always will. Someone puts something out there I try to ignore but after awhile it I have to call it out as it looks like its a blanket accusations.

Everyone has a right to post what they want as I could care less but after awhile I have to say what I have to say.

Now back to trading.

TheBoltenBaron
10 posts
msg #148657
Ignore TheBoltenBaron
7/23/2019 7:42:21 AM

Hi Mactheriverrat,

I think its really good that you feel the need to speak your mind! That's always a positive! But you really need to be aware it can hurt someone's feelings by disparaging a disorder they may have. Narcissistic personality disorder comes from a variety of things. People become narcissists usually because they feel alone or lack a feeling of needed attention. It's not their fault since it's usually external factors that allow it to develop. He spends a lot of time on here venting out negative emotions indicating his life offline may be lacking the attention he wishes from it. So I think people should be nicer to Shillllihs and understand everyone has things going on in their life, and we don't know the whole story.

Best,

Barron

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #148659
Ignore Mactheriverrat
7/23/2019 8:11:32 AM

@Barron

I don't hate Shillllihs, never have. Him and Kevin actually got along and somehow they had a falling out. I had to say what I had to say because it is what it is. There have been pissing contests far worse that me calling something that it is. More times than not I just ignore it but when one acts in as border line bully I have to call it out. I even do it on the River where I work anymore as just about all Company's have anti-harassment policy that each employee must take every year. By god if I have to abide by it so will the Bully's. So I'm not going to be called out for calling out something that needs to be called out.

As for as Shillllihs . He's been hear a long time and yes there have been a few clown's here as well as he has said . He has his own way with inverse ETF's or bullish ETF's. Then good for him I say.

Mactheriverrat
Real name JOHN.

TheBoltenBaron
10 posts
msg #148661
Ignore TheBoltenBaron
7/23/2019 10:04:27 AM

Sorry John,

I'm not trying to start drama or stir any animosity, I apologize if that's how it was perceived, I'm just trying to point someone in a helpful direction. As you mentioned though, he does indeed seem to suffer from NPD, the apparent goal is popularity and to feel superior. In that case, it's possible that the problem is from someone in his life that he has a close relationship with who is telling him something disparaging which makes him feel down. He should be encouraged to confront this problem in privacy, rather than express his anger out online.

For example;
It's like someone who has a mental illness that claims the radio is speaking to them, it's better to encourage them to seek medical help rather than to acknowledge that the radio is indeed speaking to them.
Ventilation is a common way of distracting one's self from an internal problem they may face. He may desire to believe he has a fanbase so that way he can have a stronger feeling of self-esteem. The problem is that evidence indicates this fanbase isn't in existence. Him being in denial allows him to alleviate the possible suffering he is given from the person causing the anger in his life. If I had to take a guess, the person behind his anger is telling him he has low self-worth.

Shills, if you need professional guidance, I suggest a therapy session would be a healthy way to confront the problem. I wish I could help but I am not a therapist nor a licensed medical professional.

I want you to know, if someone is treating you wrong, please stand up to them and don't let them hurt your feelings. Ignoring them will only make the problem continue. Whether its a co-worker, a family member or even a friend in general, it's never right for them to put you down and make you feel upset.
Always know, everyone has self-worth, don't let the bully in your life make you think nobody cares for you or that you don't have any friends! You are very lucky to have a friend like John, he is a kind and caring person. Instead of thinking negative when you feel down, think positive, and think of all the friends you have like John. They are there for you!

Good luck and all the best!

Barron

shillllihs
5,978 posts
msg #148683
Ignore shillllihs
7/24/2019 1:23:08 PM

Tqqq long.
May or may not toggle but this is going to run fierce for the next 6 to 10 months before the BIG DUMP. Just watch. We may even see a Dem. in office next, but this is not certain.

shillllihs
5,978 posts
msg #148756
Ignore shillllihs
modified
8/1/2019 3:43:33 PM

Even though the shills is Greek his neck is getting really red from the pool 2 hours a day. I guess my ex Illinois skin is not ready for the Cali sun but I’m getting there.
Meanwhile the family is out bringing in N out burgers home but I think I prefer shake shack.

StockFetcher Forums ·  · Shills Corner<< 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 101 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.