StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Noplex Stock Report - Daily picks<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 >>Post Follow-up
nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #142702
Ignore nibor100
3/10/2018 2:51:52 PM

Getting an interview that one wishes for can often be at least a 2 edged sword.

I'll demonstrate with a short mock interview between Noplex Guy (NG) and Ted Koppel (TK):

TK:I understand that congratulations are in order as your paid subscriber NOPLEX newsletter for Mar 7th; recommended buying the stock ZSAN at the Mar 8th Open and it subsequently hit a high for the day of $25.70, for an increase of 77%.

NG: Thank you Ted, and Yes, our paid subscribers were given ZSAN as part of our nightly stock picking service and it rocketed up for a 77% gain after opening at $14.46 that morning.

TK: Did you tell your subscribers that night to not set the standard recommend target profit Buy Stop of 2% above the Opening price because it was going to go up to 77%?

NG Not exactly, as we don't really have control over what our subscribers do or don't do, but the opportunity was there.

TK: I understand that you reported in the StockFetcher forum and your nightly Free for Life Newsletter that you got out at $18.00 for a 24.48% profit. Seems like a pretty good return even though it wasn't 77%.

NG Yes that's true, as we follow a concise and expeditious Get In, Get Out and Move On trading plan/philosophy at NOPLEX.

TK: I've come to understand that the profit targets are usually set at 2% and the Stop losses are at -3%.which seems to be a far cry from 24.48%.

Can you explain why you and your subscribers weren't stopped out when ZSAN had a price below its -3% stop of $14.02 in each minute of the first 10 minutes of trading on Mar 8th?

It would seem to be impossible to earn either 24.48% nor 77% if those stop criteria had been in effect.

NG Pause....

I can envision even harsher versions being possible,
Ed S.

Mactheriverrat
3,131 posts
msg #142703
Ignore Mactheriverrat
3/10/2018 3:12:36 PM

Good one ED.

LOL!

CFISHER700
24 posts
msg #142720
Ignore CFISHER700
3/12/2018 1:52:50 AM

Feel free to see the chart at our website so you can see for yourself how the stock basically went straight up. Those that have no sense and would have been ready to sell within moments still could have placed their order again and again as there were 25 opportunities THAT DAY where the stock was up 2% intra-day
A $25,000 portfolio could have made $17,950 in that one day and even if you paid 9.95 per trade you'd still have a profit of $17,450 and a return of 69%. I did fail to mention when I started this post that you do need some experience trading stocks. According to armchair quarterbacks Tom Brady and Koby Bryant suck because of all the incomplete passes and missed baskets. It says more about you than the system (or the team or the player) if all you see are the missed passes and fail to see the superbowl rings. The great thing about America is that both ways of analyzing it are correct. I understand the viewpoint that Babe Ruth sucked at batting. To quote Google: For many years, Babe Ruth was known as the King of Strikeouts. He was known for his all or nothing batting style. He led the American League in strikeouts five times, and accumulated 1,330 of them in his career. If Babe had a website that told you how to swing in baseball he'd get comments just like the previous one. And those comments would be accurate. Believe it or not I do appreciate the reminder from the peanut gallery "hey everyone THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY" because it is and everyone agrees with the guy who pointed it out. In life and in the stock market, the glass is half empty. Duly noted. This thread was intended for those that thirst for a unique system and have enough experience to add one pinch of common sense and two drops of experience.
But again, I appreciate the warning to the thirsty folks that the glass if only half full.

Cheers

emwalker
35 posts
msg #142723
Ignore emwalker
3/12/2018 10:37:42 AM

I hope you aren't surprised by the negative comments you are receiving in this thread. Think about where you are posting...on stockfetcher, a website designed for traders to write and SHARE scans to help others develop a trading strategy. We are here because we have the knowledge and/or the desire to learn to develop our own systems. So of course when you come on here talking about your secret system, trying to get people to subscribe, you're gonna have some backlash. We are all here to develop our own strategies and help others, not to say "hey look how good I am, give me money and I'll tell you what to buy".

If you wanted to share your strategies and see them turned into stockfetcher scans, and allow the many talented people here to try and improve them, that would be a different story.

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #142724
Ignore nibor100
3/12/2018 12:14:02 PM

@emwalker,

Excellent level headed post!
Pretty much sums up what is and is not going on, in this thread.

I wish I had written it, but it appears the aggressive operations research analyst side of me keeps taking over my posts.

Thanks,
Ed S.

CFISHER700
24 posts
msg #142726
Ignore CFISHER700
3/12/2018 1:17:18 PM

EM Walker: I couldn't agree more and I filly understand. It's the nature of this forum that causes the skepticism. I get that and don't blame anyone for being cautious. I might point out that if a person doesn't like this system they can simply keep searching for others - no one is obligated to stay here and point out all that could go wrong. But alas it is a free forum so folks will say what they feel like saying.
for anyone interested....we do send out educational emails so they can more fully understand how to prosper by using it. Inside one of those emails we suggested:

"Be careful that you don't place it too quickly in case the stock drops down 3% and goes up 6% you would miss out on the profit."

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #142734
Ignore nibor100
3/12/2018 5:52:47 PM

In his latest post it looks like the Noplex guy forgot to include the last 2 sentences in the paragraph from the educational email he was referring to, so here they are for complete transparency purposes:

" But, it's better to be safe than sorry. I'd rather limit my losses and miss out then to forget to set my stop loss order and end up losing 7%"

Definitely good advice for a Get In, Get Out, and Move On trading plan.

This info has been brought to you by the 'peanut gallery' at no charge,
Ed S.

miketranz
956 posts
msg #142737
Ignore miketranz
3/12/2018 9:52:25 PM

I didn't think so...

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Noplex Stock Report - Daily picks<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.