StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Stock advisory services....pot to tech<< >>Post Follow-up
fortyfour
189 posts
msg #147243
Ignore fortyfour
4/7/2019 9:31:06 PM

Out of touch with growth stocks, used to frequent IBD and Fool to stay in tune with whats good and whats new. Yup, most have run a time but catching one more leg up is ok.
Trading them , not buy and hold.
So , how do these two oldies but goodies measure up these days?
Wouldnt run away from a fee service but i do like free.

dashover
224 posts
msg #147324
Ignore dashover
4/11/2019 4:54:12 PM

Check the holdings in FFTY

http://www.innovatoretfs.com/etf/?ticker=ffty

These are updated daily and are the top 50 stocks admired by the IBD Composite system...
I add them to a stockfetcher watchlist every month...
These are the hottest stocks in the land..

Dash

fortyfour
189 posts
msg #147341
Ignore fortyfour
4/12/2019 8:52:45 PM

Thanks for posting. I found the list of the 50 stocks in the etf.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Stock advisory services....pot to tech<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.