StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Report Card<< >>Post Follow-up
mika
131 posts
msg #29674
Ignore mika
11/6/2003 12:31:39 AM

I thought this might be a fun exercise to do. Grade these A to F.
Here are some of my picks for Nov 5:

AMWS
GNBT
PACW
FMTI
CYPT
TRIO
SMTX
SMRA
SLTC
KANA
INDS

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #29685
Ignore txtrapper
11/6/2003 9:39:43 AM

My picks for Thursday, November 6th. Grade A thru F

FSRCE
MCLD
PCOM
TMR
CKSW

mika
131 posts
msg #29704
Ignore mika
11/6/2003 3:57:23 PM

Typo: That should have been:

TBIO
IMDS

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #29725
Ignore EWZuber
11/7/2003 12:14:56 PM

txtrapper
MCLD...ran up against trendline resistance of a line drawn from the high of 7/15 across the high of 9/24 to the present at $1.57. The stock actually tested this resistance yesterday morning at the open, attempted to break it but was pushed back by sellers. Being overbought while testing resistance put two strikes against it before it stepped up to the plate.
This trendline was confirmed as resistance again today.

TMR...A trendline drawn from the high of 8/25 across the high of 10/17 pegs the entry on this one at the morning of 10/4. A more aggressive entry can be found by using more aggressive shorter term trendlines.
IMO, yesterday this one was too overbought @ 82 on the Daily chart stochastic indicator to be a good low risk entry. Stochastics rolling over now.
My intention here isn't to be critical, just wanted to help you out. Just MHO.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Report Card<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.