StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · OTBB Info you can use...<< >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #28850
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/24/2003 2:17:31 PM

Not by day or week without a subpoena. However you can get it by month here: http://www.otcbb.com/dynamic/tradeact.htm. Use monthly Share Volume Report in bottom right blue box.

Liz Heese
Nasdaq Transaction Services
OTCBB

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may be an attorney-client communication and/or attorney work product and as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this e-mail message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this e-mail message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail , and delete the original message.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 9:50 PM
To: OTCBB Feedback
Subject: Volume by Market Maker

Is it possible to get a report listing the volume by Market Maker per day on a stock?

I would like to see the volume NITE moved in NEOM for the week of September 15, 2003.

I believe there have been some violations.

Thanking You in Advance

bob79924
38 posts
msg #29006
Ignore bob79924
10/3/2003 2:10:52 PM

Maybe you are catching onto the fact that OTCBB stocks are subject to little regulation and practically no reporting requirements. OTCBB stocks should all have a sign on them "buyer beware". You are much safer sticking to NASDAQ or other listed stocks. I realize they can be tempting when you see big moves on them, but remember that those moves may very well be due to market makers and others just trying to get your money. It's very easy for people to manipulate those stocks. I check the exchange first of any stock that comes up on a screen, and if it is OTCBB, I just drop it and look for the next one in the screen. Filters, screens, chart action, are all meaningless for OTCBB stocks.
Bob W.

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #29019
Ignore txtrapper
10/3/2003 8:34:53 PM

'Jokes for Gore'
It is important to make jokes about leaders. A joke is a form of direct personal relationship. The mistake of President Bush was to appoint Dan Qayle as vice-president, because all the jokes about President Bush ceased immediately as Dan Qayle drew all the jokes. The result was that when President Bush was on an extremely high rating after the Gulf War - he still lost the election.

I have met President Bush on two occasions and if his son George W. Bush is anything like his father then I think he would make a splendid president. At the same time I think Al Gore is underrated.

In order to help the election chances of Al Gore I am proposing to start - on this site - a 'jokes for Gore' project. The rules are as follows:

The jokes must be about Al Gore.
My judgement of the jokes is final - there is no appeal. I would favour jokes that are funny but not nasty or negative. The humour element is very important.
I shall pay $50 for every joke that I deem suitable. You may take this in cash or in the equivalent of goods from this site. Depending on the country in which you live there may be some delay in getting payment to you.
Copyright in the jokes will remain with the author or submitter. Any joke submitted must be capable of being published on this site. That is the responsibility of the submitter.
The best jokes will be published on the site. Some jokes will be published each week. The full selection may be published some time in the future. Each joke published will receive $50.
The cut-off point is 200 jokes that I consider suitable. The cut-off point may be brought forward and the project may be terminated at any time if I so wish. The cut-off point may also be extended if I so wish.
Jokes should be sent by e-mail to edwdebono@msn.com subject = 'Al Gore'.

Edward de Bono
London
19th July 1999

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · OTBB Info you can use...<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.