StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New format<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up
reels
29 posts
msg #61715
Ignore reels
4/23/2008 4:28:47 AM

hi Tom,
shading is ok from list , but some problem when in charting window.

from fetched list, 'chart-time is '...ignored .
if i click 'chart' , it changes to another (fixed) chart time setting.

if i click 'chart' or the symbol cursor ( << aaaa | bbbb >> ) ,
shading ,and sometimes the symbol cursor, are lost.

tank you,
Reels

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #61721
Ignore alf44
modified
4/23/2008 9:31:51 AM

Tom and SF guys...

This request is not neccesarily a "New Format" related request but it's one I made some time ago and never heard a reply on !

Also, since you are obviously reading (and replying) to questions on this thread I thought I'd give it another shot...so...

Would it be possible to have the option to either display or NOT DISPLAY the Volume...in the SF Flash Charts ???

This option would be a nice thing to have. imo

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,

alf44

tomb
267 posts
msg #61725
Ignore tomb
4/23/2008 10:48:16 AM

@alf44: We just added a "Hide Volume Plot" option to the Settings page:
  1. Click Settings link

2. Scroll to the bottom of the chart settings page and modify the Hide Volume Plot option.
  3. Click Save

Keep in mind that at this time, this preference only applies to filter results charts and also does not work with StockFetcher 2.0.

Tom
StockFetcher.com Support

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #61769
Ignore alf44
4/24/2008 9:18:36 AM

AWESOME !!!

Love it !!!

Thank you !!!

mktmole
325 posts
msg #61819
Ignore mktmole
4/25/2008 11:07:30 AM

Has anyone else experienced the new SF can go into a " scanning lockup" when processing a scan that it doesn't like.
Stopping the scan, and going to the home page and run any other basic scan, and is still in very long-time-scanning loop with no results displayed.
Must log-off, close the browser window, start new window and log in again.

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #61859
Ignore petrolpeter
4/27/2008 1:16:59 PM

Loosing the 'offset' shading when paging consecutive symbols on the chart in new format and also when using the old format(as I do) that is edit.edit.Test.,when next page and there after results are viewed and wish to go from an offset 1 to an offset 2,must return to the original 'Test' window or results will automatically jump to new format.Let the old format be it's own entity.

tomb
267 posts
msg #61861
Ignore tomb
4/27/2008 2:49:59 PM

@mktmole: Unfortunately, we have not been able to reproduce this issue. If possible, can you provide the internet browser, operating system and any other details which may help identify what is causing the problem.

@petrolpeter: The consecutive chart shading issue should be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to run into problems with that issue.

Tom
StockFetcher.com Support

reels
29 posts
msg #61864
Ignore reels
4/27/2008 5:15:42 PM

hi Tom,
just a memo....

as your reply to Petrolpeter, now, shading is ok clicking cursors....

but, from fetched list, 'chart-time is ' is ignored
and when i click 'chart' , it changes to another (fixed/unrequest) chart-time setting.

tank you,
Reels

deejal
45 posts
msg #61872
Ignore deejal
4/28/2008 12:22:43 AM

I still absolutely 100% hate the new SF. Because the date offset has been removed, useless.

tomb
267 posts
msg #61876
Ignore tomb
4/28/2008 7:32:31 AM

@deejal: If possible can you provide more details concerning the date offset has been removed? The date offset can be selected in several ways.

First, you can simply move your mouse over the date to choose a date offset. Once you have selected a date offset, you can continue to select an offset or manually type in a date offset. Finally, you can always include a "date offset is ..." directly from your filter text. If there are any other locations where we missed the date offset feature -- please let us know!

Tom
StockFetcher.com Support

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New format<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.