StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · FWC<< >>Post Follow-up
JoeGrossinger
165 posts
msg #27448
Ignore JoeGrossinger
7/19/2003 12:05:05 AM

In looking at FWC, which hit on Noah's filter the chart tells me this would also fit Muddy's filter. Anyone care to comment? Would this make FWC a particularly good candidate?

ig0r
51 posts
msg #27450
Ignore ig0r
7/19/2003 10:56:46 AM

The proper entry would have been on thursday, I guess you could still get in now, I would probably wait for a down day and reversal

wallman
299 posts
msg #27454
Ignore wallman
7/19/2003 2:15:17 PM

yes,IGOR is correct,thurs was the day to enter as it passed green,it's risen about 16% in that time,if that isn't an issue for you i guess you could enter as you wish,it was at a 4 month low at the time of entry so could have quite a ways to go yet,many that are in that position do

Noahedwinbeach2
135 posts
msg #27463
Ignore Noahedwinbeach2
7/20/2003 3:44:17 AM

It would have been impossible to get that stock on Thursday because the filter wouldn't have shown the stock till after Thursday close. You would have had to buy it on Friday. It is still a good buy thought. The MACD is rising now and it is showing signs of bottoming out. The reason I say that is because of the sharp drop it did which is usually an indicator of a correction to come. The only problem I see with this stock is it may take a while for it to begin its true rise. Buy the stock and put a stop loss at $1.20

ig0r
51 posts
msg #27466
Ignore ig0r
7/20/2003 11:33:42 AM

It would have come up on wednesday (for thursday) because it did and it was on my watch list thursday morning ;)

wallman
299 posts
msg #27467
Ignore wallman
7/20/2003 11:58:09 AM

absolutely correct PLUS it came up tues 7 - 15,which made it a failure to be watched also on thursday !,so the comment on it being impossible to enter on thursday is way off base

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · FWC<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.