StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Calling For Detectives!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
packraider
10 posts
msg #40953
Ignore packraider
2/3/2006 4:16:27 PM

Up a buck so far. Just $22 to go;)

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #40972
Ignore petrolpeter
2/4/2006 12:11:24 PM

PMCS chart looks simular here.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #41001
Ignore TheRumpledOne
2/6/2006 12:34:43 AM

Sometimes they make it way too easy...LOL!!

=======================================
Dear Reader,

The praise continues to come in for Green Chip Stock editor, Jeff Siegel. Here are the latest letters from members thanking Jeff for making them money in the fast-emerging "green" industry:

"Jeff: Got in a little late. Right now, I am up 28% on CENSORED and up 236% on CENSORED. Send more recommendations ASAP. Thanks." -Carroll B.

"Jeff, I have to admit your recommendations have been nice. Yes I did get in on CENSORED. I also just renewed and can say your recommendations have made more money for me than any other service I have tried. Keep it going." -Pat

"Dear Jeff, I bought this stock at 01/06/06 at a price of $ 11.10. Now the price is $14.64. This is a gain of nearly 32 %.

I am so satisfied with your recommendations, that I have now a subscription for 2 years. Thank you for your good work and I wish you a lot of success for the searching of the new ones. Best regards." -Leo

"Jeff, I bought CENSORED @ $10.85 (US) on Jan 6. It's up over 58% today. Awesome return for a little over 3 weeks!!! I'm glad I found Green Chips. I've got 3 more green stocks that you recommended that are returning anywhere from 15% to 50% in about 5 weeks!!!!!

Thanks for the "GREAT" service." -Eric

==========================
"Jeff, I bought CENSORED @ $10.85 (US) on Jan 6.

So all you have to do is find stocks where on Jan 6 low <= 10.85 and high >= 10.85 and now price = 14.64.

then check the industry....

Way too funny!

freely203
19 posts
msg #41008
Ignore freely203
2/6/2006 7:49:29 AM

Anyone enter in MIVT?
I set a buy order a few penny lower than that Hammer and miss the boat!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #41009
Ignore TheRumpledOne
2/6/2006 8:00:44 AM

"Anyone enter in MIVT?
I set a buy order a few penny lower than that Hammer and miss the boat! "

What lesson did you learn?

freely203
19 posts
msg #41010
Ignore freely203
2/6/2006 11:11:32 AM

I learn not to bargain too much and set about 3pts above previous candle

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #41012
Ignore EWZuber
2/6/2006 12:03:12 PM

I suggest that entries do not need to be that randomly chosen. Take a look at a 5 minute 5 day chart for MIVT. Use a 25 and 50 period MA and slow stochastics (5,5 or 5,3,3)
Draw a trendline from Wed. open down.
Note there is a convergence of events that occurs where the trendline is broken at exactly the 3:10 candlestick at $0.72. (entry point)
Notice that the 25 period MA has flattened out and then just crossed above the 50 period MA at 3:00.
Now move to the Hourly Chart and notice that the Hourly Chart is in an accumulation phase and the fast %K line just crossed above the slow %D line to confirm accumulation phase is underway.
This is a very disciplined approach to entering and exiting a position. This system can potentially nail the entry to the penny.
Same for exits.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #41013
Ignore EWZuber
2/6/2006 12:26:13 PM

http://server3.pictiger.com/img/128712/computers-and-electronic-gadgets/mivt-5-minute-chart.php

http://server3.pictiger.com/img/128713/computers-and-electronic-gadgets/mivt-hourly-chart.php

freely203
19 posts
msg #41054
Ignore freely203
2/7/2006 8:45:44 AM

Another Detectives Works!

Dear Reader,

I’ve dealt with some pretty tough customers over the years... but I’ve gotta hand it to you: You might be the toughest and most relentless negotiator I’ve ever come across.

Man, are you STUBBORN! Over the last two weeks, you’ve literally pushed me to my limits.

But guess what? Your tenacity is about to pay off... big time.

Let me explain:

Since Jan. 7, 2006, I’ve sent you THREE MESSAGES about a tiny $2 uranium stock that could hit $19.50 per share or higher.

If you’ve read my messages, you know that the potential of this barely known company is absolutely mind-boggling.

You know that I’ve tracked 10 uranium stocks over the last year... and that all 10 (every single one of them!) have delivered massive QUADRUPLE-DIGIT GAINS, including:

Energy Metals Corporation (EMC.V:CDNX): 2,100%!
Cameco Corp. (CCJ:NYSE): 1,030%!
Frontier Development Group (FRG.TO:Toronto): 1,400%!
SXR Uranium One (SXR.TO:Toronto): 2,500%
ESO Uranium (ESO.V:CDNX): 1,000%!
International Uranium (IUC.TO:Toronto): 2,600%!
Mega Uranium, Ltd. (MGA.V:CDNX): 1,500%!
Strathmore Minerals (STM.V:CDNX): 2,850%!
UEX Corp. (UEX.TO:Toronto): 4,900%!
Western Prospector Group (WNP.V:CDNX): 6,100%!
You also know that this NEW $2 uranium stock will probably put the above profits to shame.

You know that although this company is newly listed and just started trading on the Toronto Exchange... it’s already the third-largest uranium producer on the planet.

You know that this $2 stock has an almost unfair advantage over all other uranium companies because its COO invented a low-cost mining technique (ISL) that’s sending the company’s profit margins through the roof!

Plus, you know the stock has experienced massive volume spikes over the last month... a sure-fire signal that industry insiders and savvy institutional buyers are loading up for a big pay- day.

You also know that this stock is following the very same profit path as the other uranium stocks I’ve listed above... and that it will almost certainly soar to $20...$25...$30 or higher.

And finally, you know that if you agree to give my Volume Spike Alert (VSA) trading service a 100% risk-free, no-obligation try... I’ll immediately divulge the name and symbol of this $2 uranium stock so you can get in early BEFORE the rest of the world drives the stock into orbit.

Now, scores of savvy investors have already lunged at this opportunity. In fact, the response has been almost unprecedented.

However, I haven’t heard back from you...

Given the fact that you already know the enormous potential of this opportunity... there can only be ONE REASON why you’re hesitating…

Bottom line: You’re holding out for a better deal.

Very shrewd. I must applaud your tenacity. And listen: I normally wouldn’t do this... but...

Because this stock opportunity is just too good for you to miss... I’m going to bend over backwards to get you on board.

So here’s the deal:

Normally, a one-year subscription to VSA costs $997. But, if you agree to give VSA a risk-free try today, I’ll give you a 90-day test-drive of VSA for a mere $250.

If you like the service, you can simply renew on a quarterly basis. But if you don’t like it for any reason... I’ll give you a full and prompt refund... no questions asked.

And here’s the best part...

The moment you agree to try VSA risk-free, I’ll give you the name (and symbol) of the tiny $2 uranium stock I’ve been telling you about. And get this: I’ll also tell you exactly how to buy shares of this stock at a fraction of its real value.

Remember: If you aren’t completely thrilled with VSA, just say the word. You can cancel anytime during the first 90 days and I’ll give you a full refund.

And even if you decided to cancel, you’ll keep everything I send you, including the name of the $2 uranium stock I’ve been telling you about.

But here’s the thing: I can only offer this opportunity to the first wave of folks who respond. First come, first served. No exceptions.

Click here for all the details... and please act now to avoid missing out.

Sincerely,

Andrew Snyder,
Editor-In-Chief, Volume Spike Alert

P.S. One more thing: If you act now, I’ll also throw in a special bonus gift (worth over $1,495 cash). Click here for all the details... and please hurry

shaikhhali
42 posts
msg #41056
Ignore shaikhhali
2/7/2006 10:12:43 AM

it could be one of these stocks.
1-DROOY
2-ZHNE
3-FRPT
4-TGB
5-NXG
6-NSU
what do you think?

thanks

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Calling For Detectives!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.