StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Calling For Detectives!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
freely203
19 posts
msg #40836
Ignore freely203
1/31/2006 10:42:57 PM

******Extracts from my email :

"The Guarantee Guru..."

"If you cannot make a minimum of 100 times your investment playing the picks I give you, I will send you a 100% refund of your subscription fee. No questions asked. No strings attached. Money in the bank!"

And Now, Here’s Your Chance to Get In – and Cash Out – Early on a Remarkable
New Video Technology That Could
Pad Your Pockets with 400% PROFITS Before March 1, 2006!

Guru Guaranteed!!!

A little-known, video technology company is about to land a blockbuster deal with the Nation’s Top Cable Providers that could soon send its stock prices soaring. My early alert sources reveal that savvy investors who get in nowcould easily grab net gains of 400%, or more – in the next 3 weeks alone !

Dear Reader,

A dramatic increase in video-on-demand content could soon send the stock of a little-known video-server technology company skyrocketing.

In fact, the announcement triggering the explosive expansion could come at any moment.

And it could hand you staggering “Push-Button Profits” of 400% – or more – if you are among the savvy investors who get in by March 1, 2006 .

Let me put it this way: The last time I saw an opportunity for a tech-related quick-cash turn around this lucrative was when a blog called All Hands Network alerted me to a eye-see-all-surveillance system (IPIX: NASDAQ) that soared from $7.80 to $27.00 – in less than one week!

That’s right, my savvy readers who got in on the IPIX instant boom made a fortune overnight – including one first-time investor who turned a $97,500 profit in just days. (I’ll tell you more about that later.)

That’s what happens when you make a 246% Push-Button Profit on a stock most other investors don’t even know crossed the screen.

And the great news is: The tiny oversold and overdue company I’m recommending now could do even better. I’m predicting that it will soon skyrocket from just $7, where it is now, to well over $30. Or even higher.

And it’s all about to occur within the next 3 months! That’s why I want you to get in now!!

I don’t want you to miss out on this incredible opportunity (especially if you didn’t get in on the IPIX action). This one play could bankroll your activity for the entire year to come – and you would be playing with the house’s money from Day 1 on!

The details behind this remarkable high-tech bonanza – including what you can do to come in now and cash out quick – are all contained in a new, hot-off-the-press Special Report I have just released. It’s called:

“How to Turn Video-on-Demand into Cash in the Bank with
400% Push-Button Profits – in the Next 28 Days!”

And the best part is: It’s yours FREE.

In “How to Turn Video-on-Demand into Cash in the Bank,” you’ll learn about a NASDAQ-traded company that is about to become the major beneficiary of NBC’s, CBS’s, and ABC’s move into the highly lucrative field of video-on-demand.

You’ll learn why, since September 2005 company insiders have bought nearly 110,000 shares – including 5,000 bought by the CFA and a stunning 91,000 bought by the Chairman. As I’ve already told my EVS subscribers, “Something’s going on here.” Insiders wouldn’t lay out that kind of cash for a company that is going down the toilet.”

What’s going on, of course, is a chance for early investors to sweep the board on a play that can multiply your money many times over – in just a matter of days.

It’s all in the FREE Special Report awaiting your order. I’ll tell you how to get your copy of this remarkable money-making, profit-taking report in just a moment. But first, let me tell you why this blockbuster Report is just the beginning of your fast-track trip on the “road to wealth” …

And if cannot make a minimum of 100 times your investment playing the picks I give you, I will send you a 100% refund of your subscription fee. Money in the bank!

The work-a-day world – or true Walk-Away Wealth –
now, at last, the choice is yours!

“Walk-Away Wealth” …

You want it. You need it. I know you deserve it.

And now, in the next few minutes, I am going to show you exactly how to get it … and keep it – right from where you are sitting … 24/7/365 … for as long as you are willing to keep pushing the buttons and piling up the profits!

Sound almost too good to be true? Well, that’s what some of my early EVS News Crawler clients thought, too – until they started racking up profits like these, day after pay-trading day…

$20,000 in profits on AMR – in just 7 days!
$10,800 in profits on GERN – in just 8 days!
$97,500 in profits on IPIX – in just 4 days!
Now, please understand: with my remarkable new EVS News Crawler system, winners like these aren’t exceptions to the rule – they are the rule.

That’s why my clients have been able to rack up staggering Push-Button Profits like 252% (in just four days)… 168% (in only three weeks)… 125% (over lunch)… 225% (on the same play, the next day)… 133% (in just one afternoon)…166% (while on vacation)… 100% (in only one week) – and scores more – in the past year alone!

Does that sound like the kind of pay- (not “day”-) trading you have always dreamed of? Does that sound like the way you’d like to start spending your days – playing to win instead of paying to lose? Well, now, you can.

Let me put it this way: At the beginning of January of this year, my News Crawler clients could have cashed in on my unique EVS system and “Advanced Screening Process” to turn a mere $5,000 investment into a staggering $24,461 pay-out – in just one week!

Now, can you imagine starting out your year with that kind of a bankroll – and then playing with “found money” for the next 51 weeks running … for a potential annualized return on those kinds of plays of more than $1,071,000 cash?

Can you imagine the dream home you and your family could live in … the luxury cars (that’s plural) you could drive (when the chauffeur was off) … the exotic vacations you could take… the respect you would receive … and the lifestyle you could lead? Well, now, you could have it all – right from where you’re sitting – at the push of a button!

That’s what I mean by “Walk-Away Wealth.” You and I both know you’re never going to find it in the work-a-day world. And that’s why I want you to get in on the action now – while the really BIG money is about to be made!

I’ll tell you exactly how – where and when – in just a moment. Plus, I’ll introduce you to two “breaking story” stocks that could soon help you multiply your money 100 times over in a matter of days! And I’ll tell you how to get my FREE Special Report that could earn you a staggering 400% potential profit … on one, single stock – before March 1, 2006!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #40853
Ignore TheRumpledOne
2/1/2006 9:42:53 AM

Step 1) copy/paste this and Google it:

"video on demand" nasdaq 2006

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #40854
Ignore TheRumpledOne
2/1/2006 9:48:50 AM

Step 2) Write a filter using what was given...

NASDAQ STOCK

Price around $7

Video = Technology sector

Fetcher[
close is between 6 and 8

sector is technology

/* industry is communications-equipment */

market is nasdaq

add column sector
add column industry
]

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #40855
Ignore TheRumpledOne
2/1/2006 9:49:28 AM

Step 3)

Using the lists from 1 and 2... narrow your suspects.

packraider
10 posts
msg #40856
Ignore packraider
2/1/2006 9:58:33 AM

Its SEAC:

09/30/05 FIEDLER WILLIAM L Purchased 5,000 $5.51 27,550.00
09/30/05 STYSLINGER WILLIAM C III Purchased 91,000 $5.51 501,582.91
09/29/05 OLSON THOMAS F Purchased 5,000 $5.37 26,850.00
09/29/05 COTTON MARY PALERMO Purchased 7,500 $5.56 41,700.00

freely203
19 posts
msg #40858
Ignore freely203
2/1/2006 10:44:41 AM

Hey TheRumpledOne!

I was waiting for you!
Thank you!

packraider
10 posts
msg #40862
Ignore packraider
2/1/2006 1:12:22 PM

Now that we probably know the stock, did anyone buy it?

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #40863
Ignore TheRumpledOne
2/1/2006 1:50:21 PM

Nice work!!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #40873
Ignore TheRumpledOne
2/1/2006 6:44:40 PM

SEAC high today $9.00

Did you traders drive the price up?

LOL!

freely203
19 posts
msg #40880
Ignore freely203
2/1/2006 11:41:42 PM

I only go in as Option July 10 Call @ $0.90.

Since their Sale letter said 400% - i felt Option is the best to leverage!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Calling For Detectives!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.