StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Box Theory<< >>Post Follow-up
Noahedwinbeach2
135 posts
msg #27896
Ignore Noahedwinbeach2
8/17/2003 5:19:26 PM

For any of you that do not know Nicolas Darvas has to be one of the greatest investors of all times. I encourage anyone who hasn't read How I Made $2,000,000 In The Stock Market to get that book. I have decided to go back to his principles because everytime I do I make money. Greed sometimes takes over and I try to make a quick buck only to find myself losing a quick buck. I will be starting a site soon that covers this theory and my picks every week with diagrams. With his system and the power of leverageing your money you can become a millionaire in no time just like he did. He made his money in 18 months starting with about 30k I beleive. I think it was more like 10k. Anyways, any of you not using margin I would use margin to leverage more buying power, apply the box theory, and you will get there. Be patient and do not let greed drive your decisions.

Noah Beach

JoeGrossinger
165 posts
msg #27904
Ignore JoeGrossinger
8/17/2003 11:36:42 PM

Noah, send me an email:

jgrossi1@elp.rr.com

deprez
60 posts
msg #27909
Ignore deprez
8/18/2003 8:21:51 PM

Can Stock Fetcher show Price Channels?
If so, can one of you Filter Gurus show me how to set up Darvas Boxes?
Or is the price channel sufficient?
Thanks.

murknd
62 posts
msg #27913
Ignore murknd
8/18/2003 8:43:53 PM

http://www.stockfetcher.com/stockdb/fetcher?p=allpage&id=channel

deprez
60 posts
msg #27915
Ignore deprez
8/18/2003 10:55:01 PM

Thanks Much :)

Noahedwinbeach2
135 posts
msg #27917
Ignore Noahedwinbeach2
8/19/2003 6:41:50 PM

Its best to just shoot for 25 week highs and then scan through all those finding box stocks. There are plenty to choose from.

Noahedwinbeach2
135 posts
msg #27918
Ignore Noahedwinbeach2
8/19/2003 6:44:26 PM

By the way I do not like the price channels because that doesn't spell out a box. There isn't a way to setup a box on stockfetcher.com. It would take some advanced programming which I could do if I had access to all the stocks like stockfetcher.com has. I can't though so you just have to scan through all the stocks to find box stocks.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Box Theory<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.