StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Another venture into SF stock historical data (Quite by Accident)<< >>Post Follow-up
nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #160130
Ignore nibor100
2/25/2023 5:40:06 PM

I was working on a filter modification for glgene and I accidentally typed 2018 in an Add Column Close x days ago, unknowingly ran the filter and for the stock Coke it came up with 101.79 and I checked a VectorVest chart of Coke and indeed that was a valid price in Feb 2015 so then I took a prior swing low close of 97.28 and calculated that it was 12 days earlier so I changed my add column entry to reflect 2030 days ago and SF showed the closing price of 97.28.

Probably will be of little value to anyone but another example that the data is there.

Ed S.

glgene
613 posts
msg #160131
Ignore glgene
2/25/2023 8:43:17 PM

Ed,

Your “looking-under-the-hood” approach to SF historical data continues to impress me.

I should call you Sherlock Ed!

Gene in FL
(aka GLgene)

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Another venture into SF stock historical data (Quite by Accident)<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.