StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Exclude watchlist?<< >>Post Follow-up
publius
1 posts
msg #154726
Ignore publius
11/23/2020 5:29:01 PM

Hello,

I saw there were discussions 15 years ago about possibility to exclude watchlist from search results. Maybe it was implemented since then or there is some workaround?

When I filter for stocks, I review them and add them to different watchlists to have them at hand.
Then when I run filters next time, I want to exclude all my watchlists and look only for new stocks that are not yet on my watchlists.
Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

xarlor
562 posts
msg #154736
Ignore xarlor
11/24/2020 9:04:10 AM

The best you can do is click Account in top right --> Settings --> Ignore List. Read through the instructions there.

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #154742
Ignore nibor100
11/24/2020 1:38:45 PM

Something that might help smooth out the process would be to use a filter similar to the one below, that when run will list all of the stocks in all of your watchlists, in the results, making it very easy to ignore them all at one time with just a couple of clicks.

Ed S.

apply to watchlist(watchlistname1, watchlistname2,watchlistname3,...)

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Exclude watchlist?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.