StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Bottom Filter<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up
marine2
963 posts
msg #159101
Ignore marine2
5/20/2022 1:19:50 PM

I am pretty certain StockFetcher is a private company in itself. Unless of course it is a subsidiary under a larger company that is public. If the latter, you could find its subscription numbers via their financial reports which are open to the public. If however it is a private company then obtaining their subscription numbers and other financial information should be private and not open for public scrutiny. Not sure how you could find those subscription numbers and other vital financials if they are a private company. Unless a lawyer could help via the free information act in releasing this data for you to scrutinize?

marine2
963 posts
msg #159102
Ignore marine2
5/20/2022 1:31:21 PM

If the King were to purchase StockFetcher and not risk losing the long standing base subscription people he could retain that basic service, then add an advanced version without day-trading features, and then have a higher level of advanced version with day-trading features. And of course enhance the 3 levels of subscriptions with better features inside each. Any advancements or added goodies to what SF has now will only draw more subscribers into the fold. Not sure if there is other companies out there that has the filter creating abilities like SF has right now? Myself, I have been satisfied using their basic service for a very long time. I am a bottom picker, a trend player, and a swing trader. Not really into day trading per se unless an obvious opportunity stares me in my face. Happy investing to you all.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #159103
Ignore Mactheriverrat
5/20/2022 1:39:36 PM

@marine2
I could go for that!!!!!

KSK8
561 posts
msg #159104
Ignore KSK8
5/20/2022 2:38:55 PM

marine,

Good suggestions, well noted.

If I did end up pursuing it and took over the platform, intraday screening (depending on it's feasibility ) would be at the top of the list.
But what I am truly interested in, and I'm sure a variety of others including you guys might be interested in as well, is ADDITIONAL securities. Not just generic equities like stocks and etfs. I'm referring to commodities, indices, forex, and... CRYPTO!

This will obviously come at a cost, but as to what the cost is, that's for my due diligence to entail.

Regardless though, cryptocurrency and forex screening would be a game changer for SF.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #159105
Ignore Mactheriverrat
5/22/2022 5:43:14 PM

I know SF isn't live feed but a 15 minute delay. I would be willing to pay more for a updated live feed . I'm sure one would have to reload they're filter they are using to get the more current price. Most of the time that price goes one way or another the first hour or two and the last hour of the trading day.

KSK8
561 posts
msg #159109
Ignore KSK8
5/23/2022 5:02:56 PM

Mactheriverrat,

Taking a stab at assuming part of their price model, I'm assuming the reason real-time live data as well as after hours/& premarket aren't a thing for them is because of the price tag they can't afford.. That.. or they simply don't care.

I'd deduce the latter....!

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #159116
Ignore Mactheriverrat
5/24/2022 9:39:53 PM

Just my add few cents here.

Double bottom confirmation Strategy

draw CMA(ppo(10,24),8) on PPO(10,24) plot
draw CMF(15) line at 0.00

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #159117
Ignore Mactheriverrat
5/24/2022 9:44:17 PM

With those two indicators SPY is showing signs of getting near a short term move up

PPO 10,24,8 cross
CMF 15 trending up from the bottom and just crossed above 0 line today.

Like everything is that anything can change.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #159118
Ignore Mactheriverrat
5/24/2022 10:02:27 PM

My SPY chart with PPO 10,24,8 and CMF 15

My SPY Chart

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #159123
Ignore Mactheriverrat
5/26/2022 12:59:07 PM

Updated "My SPY Chart" in msg #159118. Show SPY has broken out of the downtrend channel.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Bottom Filter<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.