StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 486 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
5,979 posts
msg #140480
Ignore shillllihs
modified
12/29/2017 2:36:55 PM

Dgaz, i believe is good for another counter play short before going short Ugaz.
Having the guts to play these is the hardest part. Could drop another 10-20% before a real nice Ugaz short.
Uslv and Jnug Nugt still not ready. These will be great too. I think 2-3 more up days for Xiv before 10% or more dump.

shillllihs
5,979 posts
msg #140484
Ignore shillllihs
12/29/2017 3:42:54 PM

Having said that, I did make an initial short of Uslv $11.71.
May add or just short Jnug next week.

shillllihs
5,979 posts
msg #140505
Ignore shillllihs
modified
12/30/2017 3:58:26 PM

Hi Kevin,

Are you avoiding my question out of smugness?
I asked what percentage of your losing trades in the system were regular or inverse.
Seems that most every losing position you hold has now cleared MA(20) and I believe your positions
need to hurdle yet an additional barrier. It behooves you to pay attention to me, not just privately but publicly. You cost yourself and your followers several thousands. After all, you are the perceived leader.🤑

shillllihs
5,979 posts
msg #140520
Ignore shillllihs
12/31/2017 2:28:44 PM

Well Kevin,

What I deduce is either I am correct in assuming that you are entering positions too early and that shorting inverse ETFs is superior to shorting long ETFs. For you to refuse answering questions that would be beneficial to the SF. community out of pride, is just silly and counter productive. This would have shaved weeks off of waiting for wins not to mention lower drawdowns and bigger wins. But I suspect you will either adjust your strategy and not give credit, or it just goes away like all the rest of your attempts.
I mean, whose going to wait 3 months to make 5%, when one can make 15-30% in a month?
Actually, I predict you throw a hissy fit and just stop updating it.

Good luck, and always remember, pride is counter productive in trading, and in the future, start crediting your mentors.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #140523
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
12/31/2017 4:26:49 PM

I see no need to continue to have to deal with narcissistic idiots like you calling me out on my trades when the systems have backtest win rates of 95% or higher - try reading more and posting less.

Personally I see no need to remain on SF if this is type of ad hominem attack is going to be a recurring theme. I have requested to Stockfetcher that you be banned from these forums for exactly this type of behavior. I've told them that if they don't remove you for this behavior I will leave here for good.

It is their call to make but one of us will not be here next week. However it plays out I will be okay with it as I won't have to deal with you any more.

shillllihs
5,979 posts
msg #140527
Ignore shillllihs
12/31/2017 5:53:18 PM

I urge everyone to read my thread where I applauded Kevin for carrying the torch with all my efforts.
I asked him a simple question about the success ratio of inverse ETF shorts as opposed to long etf shorts, and he wouldn't respond. If I get banned for posting in my own thread, and you coming to my thread to view, (when you can clearly ban me) that would be odd. Besides, who would you borrow from?
It also shows your character, when you have CLEARLY borrowed all my ideas without ever acknowledging it.. The Xiv idea was my genesis, as well as shorting ETFs. That's fine, I thought we could feed off each other's ideas, but that's not the way you work. And to take my ideas then ask me to be removed is mind boggling.

I present evidence,

First mention ever of shorting YANG on Stock Fetcher was by me in 2014
and again days before your system, and oh yes all 3 of your shorts coincide with
Mine

3,585 posts
msg #121085 7/24/2014 2:49:33 PM

WANA GIT RICH SHORT YANG

12/13/2017 12:31:25 PM

Current ongoing trades,

XIV LONG
YANG SHORT
SOXS SHORT

Honestly, I don't want to talk to you. I thought we could work together but that's cool.

shillllihs
5,979 posts
msg #140564
Ignore shillllihs
1/1/2018 2:25:22 PM

Current shorts:
Yang
Soxs
Sdp
Tmv
Uslv
Jnug

Uslv and Jnug are just entering their short phase. It still may be a slight bit too early. I'm still waiting for Ugaz.
Taking 10-20% in all of these. I will post when it is time to cover.

shillllihs
5,979 posts
msg #140590
Ignore shillllihs
modified
1/2/2018 11:03:05 AM

Everything is profitable except the 2 that I followed from that guy that left.
Uslv and Jnug,(shorting long metals or any long).

Shorting inverse ETFs is just more reliable.

shillllihs
5,979 posts
msg #140593
Ignore shillllihs
1/2/2018 11:41:49 AM

For everyone's closure on the matter of the person who left.

He was an excellent coder.
As a trader, he was average to above average. His systems would start promising, but would later be abandoned.

The Xiv system using units gave modest returns in a bull market. Never tested in a bear market.
Shorting ETFs for 5-10% gains over 3 months, would test anyone's nerves, with margin calls, borrowing fees and a small return, not to mention the waiting game. You would lose your mind. Plus, you are not even using all your capital if only a few triggered.

He never took advice, and seldom initiated interaction with the people, I think the community would have appreciated that.

Some rely on others too much. This can only be a growing experience for many, as the community begins to accelerate in their own trading abilities.

Just addressing this here since this seems to be a hot topic in another thread.
Believe in yourselves. That is all.

shillllihs
5,979 posts
msg #140602
Ignore shillllihs
1/2/2018 3:31:19 PM

Um kinda think Uvxy will get squeezed up. No position.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 486 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.