StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Penny crap V<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
jrbikes
624 posts
msg #55997
Ignore jrbikes
10/24/2007 6:43:09 PM

Pennies doing good, Im pleased!

Love them pennies!

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #56068
Ignore jrbikes
10/26/2007 11:28:42 PM

BIDU

ISRG

LWLL
BLLN
GBT
ASTIZ
DMOI
SIBE

What is this?

High price stocks exhibit the exact same pattern as penny stocks, penny stocks exhibit the exact same pattern as high price stocks!
So here is the point, what do all these have in common?

I am not talking about Dips and Bounces, these are swingers, only differnce is the time frame for the swing!

IF you had a software program that would pick these just as they were going to rise and you could make 40%, 50% 100%, would you buy it?

This program would be based on only 3 criteria coupled with volume to establish position size. one buy signal, one sell signal, thats it! Not a hundred indicators, just 3, no more spending hours doing scans for 10 different pattern that end up the same!

What would you think about all this, I am asking for honest opinions, I dont care about a penny discussion, Ive had enough of that, this is serious!
There are some good traders on this forum, I would like some honest discussion about trading, not just endless rambling, which I am very well versed in, so please feel free to opinionize!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #56071
Ignore TheRumpledOne
10/27/2007 1:29:17 AM

Not sure what you are asking.

Do you have such a program?

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #56081
Ignore jrbikes
10/27/2007 1:38:46 PM

Dear Rump, I believe I do!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #56083
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
10/27/2007 2:31:05 PM

Well then post it.

Thanking you in advance.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #56118
Ignore jrbikes
modified
10/28/2007 7:41:02 PM

Rump, I cant code it, I can see it, but I just cant code it!

I know, I know, well we are all blessed with something, mine just isnt coding!

you wanna code it?

I can give you the parameters! and some charts to show you what I am talking about!

Watch EPLI over .155

you seen it on the forums, but I cant figure out the Resistance parameters, like you said, when they catch green, they really fly!

Green is the Resistance!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #56119
Ignore TheRumpledOne
10/28/2007 8:07:58 PM

Ok... what are the parameters?

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #56120
Ignore luc1grunt
10/28/2007 8:14:50 PM

jr, you lookin' to sell a little software system? Sykes is selling a dvd for $299, you may want to take a look.

There must be plenty of those out there playin' pennies, because there is always a newsletter, spamfest, software, dvd etc., to sell to the masses.

You may have cracked the code to trading! Sell.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #56171
Ignore jrbikes
modified
10/29/2007 11:01:27 PM

No, just my code, this is only one specific pattern that I have seen over and over again!

HERE GOES RUMP!

chart ex:

BLLN ( gave a buy on this one at .035 in the forums, at .05 today

The price will cross above the EMA (18) After trading in a range, the range time frame varies, but the longer the better!

So

A break above the EMA(18)
price establishes a new relative high
price retraces back into the Support and Resistance zone
price will rise and cross above the EMA(18)
then it breaks the resistance point that was established by the previous new relative high
The break above resistance is the buy signal

All 3 MA,s or the EMA(18) will be rising at a specific angle, almost like they are pointing at 3 O-Clock, this is just something I have noticed! it may be inconsequential, maybe not!

These are some charts with this pattern!

AAGH
BLLN
PCSV
GBT
ASTIZ
SDGL
LWLL
FDRA
SOYO
ISRG
DMOI
CTVWF

Now, just do this for me please Rump!

Go to BigCharts, click on Interactive charts, go to indicators and click on the SMA 3, or the EMA 3, then save it and go back to the regular home page chart, then pull up any of these charts, you will see the 9, 18,27, or the EMA 9, 18, 27 plottted on the chart, you will see the cross above the MA, a new high, then the consolidation, then the break over resistance, These 3 MA,s are key, (for me) its the angle they are rising at, you can see it!

Look at ISRG, this exact pattern at 150.00 Professional gap a few days later (only the big boys got that kind of money) 3 months later 325.00

The average trading range (days) while this pattern materializes and establishes Resistance, then trades over that point is what I cant code!

IF you code it and its good, then it should pull up all these charts on a back test, I dont care about backtesting, I dont need it to trade, but on a offset, it should pull these up, but it has to be on that Resistance parameter with the range factor, I can pull them up on the EMA scan, but I want a 1 to 2 day window on the resistance break!

Also sometimes the price will break above the MA and not cross below it and establish this relative high, consolidate shortly, then trade above the R-H and fly, but thats another scan! ( or is it ) maybe the same one!

Now some of you can trade this pattern with your own indicators,so please humor me and let me think I have discovered something for myself! and please, if this works out, it is to stay on SF!

Anyway, if you look at BigCharts with these MA,s on these charts, you can see it plain as day! sometimes its a 3 month, sometimes a 6 month, sometimes a 1 year, just depends!

See what you think!

Thanks Rump (in Advance)

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #56172
Ignore jrbikes
10/29/2007 11:15:08 PM

This is my system that I have worked on for a long time, its the only way I can trade, using these indicators exclusively, coupled with volume, but I left one thing out, that comes later, after the Rump does his thing!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Penny crap V<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.