StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 >>Post Follow-up
thenakedsingularity
12 posts
msg #67409
Ignore thenakedsingularity
9/18/2008 9:20:28 AM

One more question TRO.

I know psychology is a big part of your teaching, as it should be. What books do you recommend on that topic?

Thanks!

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #67414
Ignore chetron
9/18/2008 10:11:56 AM

COME ON TRO, HOW LONG DO YOU THINK A SHEPARD IS GOING TO ALLOW A WOLF TO STAY IN HIS SHEEP PEN? AND THEN YOU EDUCATE THE SHEEP NOT TO LISTEN TO THE SHEPARD.

LOL

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67415
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/18/2008 10:14:57 AM

Pipcrawler
FX-Men Top Chef
Master Contributor and Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow Avery....really??? This whole thing is hilarious!

Do we "SEE and BELIEVE" how Avery is reacting to all of this? Why is a "52" year old man reacting like this? What is the real motive for fighting so hard to stay on our site?

BabyPips is our home and we ask you to leave for the aforementioned reasons, and all you do is keep barging back in like a raging lunatic. Move on man. Life goes on. Create your own site and learn how the internet works because obviously you have no idea. You think us allowing you to continue on our site would hurt our cash flow? It's quite the opposite. We have probably lost members and viewers who followed you, and will probably continue to do so as you HOPEFULLY leave us alone. But we will stick to our decision so to keep this forum positive, on the topic of Forex, and hopefully drama free.

In all the years this site has been up, never have we had so much trouble with one individual who has been so unprofessional, and quite frankly so immature. It blows my mind. And even now you continue to come back on under different names to continue to cause trouble and fight. Why? What's the reason you are doing this? I'm not looking for an answer from you, as these questions are for everyone to figure out on their own....

I'm sure you may have helped someone out there, and I'm sure they're very grateful. Just move on and go help them somewhere else. Thanks for laughs and best wishes.

Can we please get back to Forex??

===============================================================

This is EXACTLY what I am talking about.

Pipcrawler thinks NNORVELL1 is me. Why? Because NNORVELL1 lives in Tucson, AZ. I haven't returned to BabyPips, yet. That would hurt my chances of BabyPips reinstating me. I am hoping they finally SEE the TRUTH. Just go to yahoo messenger, you'll find nnorvell1 and therumpledone. And if you come to my PalTalk chatroom, you may even see and hear the both of us.

I explained WHY I am "reacting like this". I am NOT GUILTY of the "crimes" you have accused me of with the exception of forgetting the HUGE IMAGE on Tyman thread. That was my mistake, I forgot. I did it in the HEAT OF BATTLE. I had quit posting on Tymen's thread until he started his personal attack. I even alerted BabyPips to Tyman's attacks but nothing was done about them. Why was that? Why wasn't Tymen temporarily banned? Why was he allowed to get away with violating your forum's rules?

If I wanted to create my own site, don't you think I would have done so by now? My degree was in computer science. So I don't think I would have much trouble creating a web site.

I had created my OWN THREADS on BabyPips long before the NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! THREAD. My "ALL YOU NEED TO TRADE IS A HORIZONTAL LINE" and "THERUMPLEDONE IS CODING FREE INDICATORS", and a few others. Just check your records to get the facts straight. All of the posts are date/time stamped.

Unprofessional and immature? Then why have so many learned and earned so much, so fast? Perhaps my being "unprofessional and immature" works!!

What's the point for BabyPips to exist? To help traders make money? If so, then why ban someone who does that?

Yes, I think you think allowing me to continue on your site would hurt cash flow. It's all about money and you're protecting your turf.

You want to keep the forum POSITIVE? What's positive about traders' accounts going NEGATIVE? Most of the people on the site regurgitate the same old same old stuff that rarely works. If MACD or STOCHASTIC crosses really worked then wouldn't someone have figured it out by now and own it all? But that's what you teach to all of the SHEEP.

I refer people to BabyPips because the school is free. I tell them to read it all and then come back to me so I can teach them how to make money. The education you provide is a good base for chart reading and understanding a little about how Forex works.

And you really haven't had trouble with me. First you thought I was a SPAMMER. Anyone who knows me, knows I am not. You keep hammering on me over MB Trading. The fact that I am an IB for them doesn't change the fact that THERE IS NO FIXED SPREAD IN FOREX. That's the message I am trying to get across. ForexFactory banned me for that BEFORE I was an IB. So my being an IB is irrelevant. I posted plenty of FREE indicators on your site but all you see is that some of my indicators are received when someone sends me a donation. Why wouldn't you want people to receive close to 200 indicators for a donation as little as $50?

Drama free? That's a good one. Does that mean you want to keep the HERD OF SHEEP in line? Think about it, what's wrong with drama?

The fact is Tymen threw the first punches. Tymen called me names and attacked me personally. He did it in a thread that I started and he did it on his own thread. But you side with Tymen, why? Am I not allowed to defend myself? Tymen even admits he's trading stock more than Forex because he couldn't make the same money in Forex!! Has any of Tymen's followers reported gains of over 100% in a week like the users of my methods?

Pipcrawler, I thought you were level headed. I am disappointed in you banning me and NOT banning Tymen, too.

Are you going to BAN people for continuing to post about me in the threads?

Are you going to pull a "1984" like TradeStation and delete my threads?

Once again, you only see what you want to see.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67416
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
9/18/2008 10:17:02 AM

STOCK BOOKS

TRADING IN THE ZONE, Mark Douglas MUST READ TO GET YOUR MIND RIGHT

TRADING FOR A LIVING, Dr. Alexander Elder THIS IS A REFERENCE BOOK

WHY SMART PEOPLE MAKE BIG MONEY MISTAKES AND HOW TO CORRECT THEM, GARY BELSKY & THOMAS GILOVICH ... MUST READ

DAY TRADE ONLINE, Christopher A. Farrell THIS TEACHES THE MECHANICS

-------------

Just google "TRADING PSYCHOLOGY" and you'll get plenty of FREE information.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67420
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/18/2008 12:10:41 PM

chetron

COME ON TRO, HOW LONG DO YOU THINK A SHEPARD IS GOING TO ALLOW A WOLF TO STAY IN HIS SHEEP PEN? AND THEN YOU EDUCATE THE SHEEP NOT TO LISTEN TO THE SHEPARD.

LOL

===================================================================

I just like to point out HYPOCRISY.

thenakedsingularity
12 posts
msg #67421
Ignore thenakedsingularity
9/18/2008 12:15:22 PM

TRO, where is that thread for Buying Zone? Thanks!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67425
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/18/2008 12:48:09 PM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AAPL gappd UP. So we look to SHORT AAPL at OPEN - $.10

Lots of juice today!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67426
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/18/2008 12:50:26 PM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

RIMM gapped UP. So we look to SHORT RIMM at OPEN - $.10

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67427
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/18/2008 12:53:50 PM

People ask for me to post my trade calls.

It's the SAME CALL EVERYDAY.

Yes, it's boring but that's what profitable trading is.. BORING!

Look at the first post in the POST YOUR LIVE TRADES HERE! thread that I started.

My calls were made on December 3, 2007 and they haven't changed!!

Does anyone SEE how simple this is?

guru_trader
485 posts
msg #67429
Ignore guru_trader
9/18/2008 1:27:52 PM

@thenakedsingularity ... wow, you have a lot to catch up on; but, congratulations, you're finally in the right place. I wish I'd signed up with SF a lot earlier! I've learned more from the members of this forum than from any of the others.

Your first job will be to translate mary4money's posts :D

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.