StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Let's see all the hands of those making money<< >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #146938
Ignore shillllihs
3/15/2019 3:45:22 PM

The only reason you're here is to make stinking money so no need to sugar coat it.
I've made big bucks so far this year.
Who else is getting rich?
The count starts now!!

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #146940
Ignore shillllihs
3/15/2019 10:01:59 PM

They say 99% make money so if I'm the only one then 100% of the rest are not.
Sounds about right, maybe time to invest in a money market.

lhd494
8 posts
msg #146943
Ignore lhd494
3/16/2019 8:27:56 AM

Not setting the world on fire but my accounts are growing!
Your Personalized Rate of Return is 28.35%.
Your Personalized Rate of Return is 6.28%.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Let's see all the hands of those making money<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.