StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I trade just one stock, TRO-style<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 >>Post Follow-up
welliott111
98 posts
msg #61137
Ignore welliott111
4/5/2008 11:28:48 PM

I'm probably sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, as you do niko, but why do you give a f%!* what other "style" people prefer to use?!
Are you and TRO in a battle to be "SUPREME FILTERMEISTER"?
Don't get me wrong, I think you know your game, but why tell someone else THEIR game! DAMN....

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #61139
Ignore nikoschopen
4/6/2008 12:17:48 AM

It's because of this phrase, "This filter was posted a long time ago. But SOME PEOPLE would rather complain than learn how to make money." If you had been around long enough you would know what that means and why I'm sticking my nose where it appropriately belongs.

welliott111
98 posts
msg #61140
Ignore welliott111
4/6/2008 12:43:42 AM

LO LOL LOL JUST JERKIN' YOUR CHAIN, MAN I've been around longer than I've been posting, but if that phrase bothers you, maybe you should think about that phrase. Dude, I don't know about you but I read the forum to learn and to make money, not necessarily in that order.Bustin' somebody's chops doesn't earn respect. I'm sure there's a lot of ideas people don't agree with, but why shoot it down because YOU don't agree?

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #61141
Ignore TheRumpledOne
4/6/2008 1:24:18 AM

nikoschopen

chip, must you always answer for TRO? This debate has been raging long before you came on the scene and just when you thought it was buried for good TRO the self-proclaimed filtermeister couldn't help but throw dirt in ure face by littering the whole damn forum with his own filter and a not-so-subtle reminder like "SOME PEOPLE would rather complain than learn how to make money."

Learn how not to make money? Is that alluding to the master himself? What kind of condescending crap is that?
==========================================================

Debate? Debating does NOT make money.

"self-proclaimed filtermeister"? I never issued any proclaimations.

"littering the whole damn forum with his own filter"? Aren't forums for posting?

Niko, who moved your cheese?

chip
67 posts
msg #61142
Ignore chip
4/6/2008 8:17:56 AM

niko, I thought you were addressing me -- I wasn't answering for TRO.

Now, I started this thread for one single reason -- so that a newbie here would know that he/she too can find success using these methods. Had I found the same success trading using what you (or anyone else) posted, I'd have written the same about that. As a matter of fact, in the future, when I find further success using other stuff, know that I will post that here as well.

I never started the thread to irritate you.

Regardless, had I known it would irritate you, I'm sure I'd have posted it anyhow since I personally think it's very important for future newbies.

klynn55
747 posts
msg #61145
Ignore klynn55
4/6/2008 11:47:41 AM

Chip: your on and on was a big help to me(newbie), the stock is a mystery, Tro says you used Black Belt, then posts another filter. It's like a cartoon! Jerry chasing Tom , or vice versa! Its in the details.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #61146
Ignore TheRumpledOne
4/6/2008 12:26:11 PM

"I taught Chip how to use the BLACK BELT TRADING method that I have posted for FREE along with other methods that I have posted for FREE. "

If one doesn't READ in entirety then they miss out.

I posted other filters to display statistics on SPF NOT to display entries/exits.

Once again, some people would rather complain than learn to make money.

Niko, Klynn, etc... Chip started this thread, show him some respect. If you having to say to/about me, start your own thread and post it there.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #61151
Ignore nikoschopen
modified
4/6/2008 1:30:15 PM

welliott111,

No DUDE, you don't know the full story. Before you spit out one more crap, please read the following threads in their entirety:

• http://beta.stockfetcher.com/sfforums/?q=view&tid=57763&start=20&isiframe=
  • http://beta.stockfetcher.com/sfforums/?q=view&tid=57256&start=0

I will only say that if you or I or anybody else throws out a filter for the whole world to see, it's only natural for others to dice and chop the filter. As a result, I saw a inherent flaw in the reasoning of the filter, and subsequently asked TRO to provide a trading example in real time to better illustrate how he would execute the filter in question. So far, he has categorically ignored my request even though he created the "POST YOUR LIVE TRADES HERE!!" thread himself.

Chip,

Perhaps you can answer for TRO, after all. Post ure trading results in REAL TIME for at least two weeks. You just need to post the time that you got in as well as when you bailed out. This shouldn't be too much to ask for since you already made it clear that you were in the money for the last two weeks.

BTW How the hell did you and "welliott111" come up with the silly notion that I was battling for the next spot on the "Who wants to be a SUPREME FILTERMEISTER"? If you read all my previous posts, you would have noticed that I spent more time on filters created by others than on my own that totals no more than 3. Compare that to ure filtermeister!

• TheRumpledOne
    6,407 posts
    msg #61155
    Ignore TheRumpledOne
    4/6/2008 3:24:32 PM

nikoschopen

welliott111,

No DUDE, you don't know the full story.
    =========================================================

What "full story"?

Start a thread titled FULL STORY.

chip
    67 posts
    msg #61165
    Ignore chip
    4/6/2008 9:29:47 PM

Niko, I'm here to make money, not prove anything. And there is no way I'm going to drop focus on my trades to come over here and post them. Some (most, actually) of my trades historically last less than 90 seconds. Additionally, i'd feel just awful if I posted a live trade that went sour and someone lost money. Just not gonna do it.

And I never ever said anything about a battle for filtermeister. You write some sweet stuff, and I'll likely profit from it in the future -- I'm simply saying that the TRO strategy of trading a single stock has worked marvelously for me.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I trade just one stock, TRO-style<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
    EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.