StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I need help building my filter, will pay for help..<< >>Post Follow-up
skahn
1 posts
msg #146580
Ignore skahn
2/14/2019 4:59:45 PM

Hello fellow traders- I recently subscribed here with the express purpose of having my own screener, built to find the stocks I am looking for.. I have a solid idea of what these criteria are, but I am getting confused trying to build it by myself. So far, here's the basic concept:

Definitions:
Period Average (14 days)= daily high+low/28
Daily swing from average= high-low, expressed as percentage of Period Average

Show stocks where day 14 (period beginning) and day 1 (period end) have a difference of less than 5%, using any combination of the high/low.
and where current price is less than Period Average
and where Period Average was crossed more than 3x
and where average of the period's "Daily swing from average" is above 8%

If someone is willing to connect with me and work it through together, I would like to offer some modest compensation.

Thanks!
-Saul

dashover
224 posts
msg #146588
Ignore dashover
2/15/2019 10:28:38 AM

show stocks where the count(price crossed above MA(14),14) is above 2
price > 1
Average Volume(30) > 10000
day range is above 8%
price < ma(14)

As I kept going with the filter rules with almost no 14 day change in price ... It started pulling no stocks.
So perhaps this is a start..
Dash

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I need help building my filter, will pay for help..<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.