StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Cool-Trade Automated System for IB TWS<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
dm1518
15 posts
msg #110282
Ignore dm1518
1/17/2013 11:10:10 AM

Looking for a program (even subscription based) that will review multiple indicators, multiple intraday timeframes, and multiple prices intraday, and send an alert once all conditions are met.

Basically, an intraday version of StockFetcher.

Is anyone familiar with such a resource?????

www.TimeToTrade.eu is one that I recently signed up with... I've been testing it out for the last couple weeks. Seems to be some glitches in their system. They send alerts when conditions aren't met. They don't send alerts when conditions are met. Never consistent results.

I tried Cool Trade in 2010 and 2011. The problem there was Cool Trade wouldn't check yesterday's 1min candles. So if you had programmed the system to catch the first EMA13/26 bullish crossover of the morning, it wouldn't catch any crossovers until 26minutes into the trading day. God forbid you use a EMA60, or MA200 (their system would wait until 60 or 200 minutes from the open)!

Any other suggestions?

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #110293
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
1/17/2013 12:35:17 PM

Check out Prodigio - www.prodigiorts.com

It does not send alerts (yet), but executes trades automatically. They just upgraded to a new version, and frankly are now patching it a lot to fix holes in the code. Frustrating at the moment but I'm sure they'll work through it soon.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Cool-Trade Automated System for IB TWS<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.