StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Charts in StockFetcher-Pro 1.1<< >>Post Follow-up
dmindy
42 posts
msg #26785
Ignore dmindy
6/8/2003 12:11:45 PM

Anybody know how to change the default dispay options on the charts provided by the downloadable StockFetcher-Pro program?

(i.e. I want to add some indicators to the charts but can't find that setting in the program)

Thanks!

thor101
2 posts
msg #26915
Ignore thor101
6/17/2003 12:41:38 PM

If I understand your question correctly, you use the "Draw" command to show indicators you wish to see but not filter on. For example:

EMA(18) crossed above EMA(27) within the last 10 days and EMA(18) has been increasing for the last 20 days and stock is optionable and price is between $4.99 and $25.01 and draw EMA(9) and draw Parabolic SAR and draw MACD Histogram and draw MACD Fast Line and draw MACD Slow Line and draw Fast Stochastics Fast %K and draw Slow Stochastics Slow %D

There may be a better way to do this but by using the cut and paste feature it is not as time consuming as it may appear, since you can "copy" parts from one filter and paste them to another.

Good luck and good trading,

Ray Raffurty

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Charts in StockFetcher-Pro 1.1<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.