StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Bullish Match Pattern<< >>Post Follow-up
sf4drp
4 posts
msg #27354
Ignore sf4drp
7/14/2003 11:20:55 AM

I am newcomer to tech. analysis and this site and trying to learn from pros.
I have seen "Bullish/Bearish Analysis Summary" under every chart I analyze. To my surprise, all my equities have "Bullish Match Pattern" none!

No wonder I am not doing well, from all little I understand; besides I do not have a big portfolio yet that I need to so much worry about.

Question is How do I find out which stocks shows "Bullish Match Pattern" ?

wallman
299 posts
msg #27355
Ignore wallman
7/14/2003 12:15:40 PM

WELCOME SF4,come on over to the yahoo group stockfetcher site,we've got some really cool stuff over there,if you're just starting out it's a good way to learn some neat TA ,plus some real smart folks on there that are always willing to help, MUDDY

6 posts
msg #27356
Ignore 193987
7/14/2003 1:17:05 PM

Hey Muddy,

I tried to find the Yahoo group but couldn't. Would you mind sending me the URL and I'll see you over there. Thanks in advance,

Tom

ig0r
51 posts
msg #27358
Ignore ig0r
7/14/2003 2:06:14 PM

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StockFetcher/

sf4drp
4 posts
msg #27369
Ignore sf4drp
7/15/2003 9:36:28 AM

Thanks wallman!

I just joined the group at yahoo and expect to start taking my daily dose of Technical Analysis.

As I know more about it, it just keeps me fascinating and reminds me how little I know about stocks and finance in general.

So my intensions are - to learn from discussions among the pros and throw in as little as I can so not to take up valuable time of yours. Started reading Stockfetcher's usersguide :-)

BTW, any good suggestions on from where should I start my alphabets ? Any suggestions on good reading materials ?

-Thanks,
DP

wallman
299 posts
msg #27377
Ignore wallman
7/15/2003 3:23:38 PM

HI DP,to me one of the most fascinating and workable indicators are bollinger bands,if you go to the "links" section of our site you will see the site "bollingeronbollingerbands.com",visit that site to learn more about them,also "stockcharts.com" has a very good tech section on its site,take a look at "chart school" there,also in our link section is clearstation.com,a very good way to papertrade the picks you find using the things you are about to learn,good luck and have fun,MUDDY

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Bullish Match Pattern<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.