StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Bear market ???<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 >>Post Follow-up
luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #68306
Ignore luc1grunt
10/11/2008 8:20:17 AM

LOL Alf. I think the above posts were tongue in cheek.

ET on the other hand......."the bottom is in I guarantee it" is an everyday occurance from those "nostradamus types" attempting to bolster an ego (or what they consider an ego) !!!

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #68309
Ignore alf44
10/11/2008 11:11:43 AM

...it's cool, luc !

I realize you guys were being funny.

It DID give me a chance to go on a Pinot Noir induced rant though...so thanks for that !

Hell, I even took your advice and used the "King Salami" handle on that second post !

LOL

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #68390
Ignore alf44
modified
10/13/2008 8:53:36 PM

.....Hair On Fire Rally !!!!!.....

------------------------------------------------------------

AH HEM !!!!!

(let's take a trip down Memory Lane...shall we)

"...I'm not so stupid as to ignore the "long term chart(s)" !!!

I have been very vocal here at SF on other threads about my "Bear Market" views !!!

Just saying...that...

...right here...right now... there is more risk in being SHORT...than there is in being LONG !!! imo ...

So...there will likely be a "hair on fire" rally...in the very near future !!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------

DOW UP today + 936.42 !!!

Largest 1 Day move on the DOW 30 ... since the 1930s !!!

Any Questions ?????

Regards,

alf44

miketranz
956 posts
msg #68391
Ignore miketranz
10/13/2008 9:26:52 PM

Alf,is that the guy who was short over the weekend,and woke up late????

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #68392
Ignore alf44
modified
10/13/2008 9:35:31 PM

:8 ^)

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Bear market ???<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.