StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Adding to watchlist from individual chart and buy, hold, sell markers<< >>Post Follow-up
nicksten319
9 posts
msg #128382
Ignore nicksten319
5/8/2016 6:23:17 PM

Couple of newbie questions:

- When I'm looking at an individual chart of a stock (Pop-up window), is there any way to add it directly to a watchlist from there?

- Is there any way to isolate groups of buy, hold, sell? i.e., when I click on one of these markers it highlights to mark. Once I've done that for a few, is there any way to show which stocks I've marked as "hold" for example?

nicksten319
9 posts
msg #128480
Ignore nicksten319
5/16/2016 10:11:20 AM

Found answer to my second question. "myrating" is the filter:

show stocks where myrating is buy

etc.

rathodmanish1988
1 posts
msg #157236
Ignore rathodmanish1988
7/17/2021 9:32:47 AM

Dear Team,

I have made certain stocks "X" days ago Buy Rating. Now I want to compare today's price with the Price of stock when I made the Buy rating. How can I right this formula?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Adding to watchlist from individual chart and buy, hold, sell markers<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.