StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · re:white hammer<< >>Post Follow-up
raven4ns
23 posts
msg #33667
Ignore raven4ns
10/24/2004 4:29:42 PM

I tried to write a filter using the black hammer filter but to include volume and kept running into syntax error. I wanted a white hammer but with volume lower than the 2 preceding days. Could someone please give me a hand with this? Thank you.

Tim

xplorer
257 posts
msg #33669
Ignore xplorer
10/24/2004 8:12:47 PM

is there a "black hammer filter" ?...

whell here is a simple filter that does do what you are looking for ... I think ...

close is above open and
volume is greater than volume 1 days ago and
volume is greater than volume 2 days ago

xplorer
257 posts
msg #33670
Ignore xplorer
10/24/2004 8:14:18 PM

oops ... I have it backwards ... (and I think my keyboard is messing up ...typo's

close is above open and
volume is less than volume 1 days ago and
volume is less than volume 2 days ago

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · re:white hammer<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.