StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Where is Elder Rays Bull power/Bear power?<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
riggs
313 posts
msg #32994
Ignore riggs
8/26/2004 4:39:50 AM

Well, thank god for Google other wise I may not have ever seen this INCREDIBLE site! This may be the BEST stock ciphering site I have ever seen. Also, I belong to numerous forums around the globe & I have never seen so many GENEROUS & HELPFUL men and women in my life! ok, I know, enough of the suckin'up.

With all the filters, indicators & oscillators generated here, where in the world is ELDER RAY'S (BULL POWER/BEAR POWER)? This is a huge part of my trading arsonol so can ANYBODY help in filtering or designing an indicator like or the same as the one I just mentioned? I did see the DI(14)difference but as all of you know it's just not the same. Many thanks, and to all of the pro's out there, thanks for all that you do. Where this site would be without you is beyond me **Riggs**

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #33002
Ignore karennma
8/26/2004 11:02:23 AM

Riggs:
ProphetNet has the Elder Ray indicator, but I've never been able to make heads or tails of it. Let me know if you can figure it out. I sure can't. PNet has it set @ Elder Ray(13).
karenb

riggs
313 posts
msg #33014
Ignore riggs
8/27/2004 1:47:05 AM

Thanks karennma, yes I also use profit.net as my primary & yes, it's hard to make heads or tales of the their bull power. If in fact YOU want to expierience bull power/bear power, go to Barcharts.com but you probably already know that. Anyhoo, thanks for the FAST reply. **Riggs**

kgriffen
49 posts
msg #33016
Ignore kgriffen
8/27/2004 3:06:33 AM

If you could explain what the parameters are, or come close to it, there are several people who could help you write the filter.

-kg

xraywiz
22 posts
msg #33023
Ignore xraywiz
8/27/2004 3:18:10 PM

Riggs,
incredeiblecharts.com has many indicators, including the Elder Ray Bull and Bear, simple, weighted, and exponential. Their service is a perfect adjunct to SF at about $12/mo.
I also suggest folks to read Elder's Book (Come into my Trading Room) if they haven't already.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #33042
Ignore karennma
8/28/2004 11:32:23 PM

Riggs:
Went to Barchart.com
Found nothing on ElderRay.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #33043
Ignore karennma
8/28/2004 11:45:26 PM

For those who want to know ....
Incredible Charts has the Elder Ray Indicator.

riggs
313 posts
msg #33092
Ignore riggs
9/2/2004 3:11:42 AM

Karenb and xraywiz, thanks for the follow ups, but if I can make a couple of suggestions.....#1.incrediblecharts.com is in itself a great site but this is a Austrailian website and in many cases these indicators & ocsillators are VERY delayed. Sometimes by as many as 12 hours & for $12 bucks? I can get delayed anywhere for free! #2.Elder Rays book "come into my trading room" is great but it's my opinion that his book "trading for a living" is even better b/c It's nothing but nuts & bolts of technical analysess.#3.Karenb, If you go to barcharts.com & try the 1-week free, you WILL get Elder Rays Bull power. Then after that it's only $20 bucks a month. Hey guys & gals, thax so much for helping me & bringing so much to this site, for I have seen your posts & I'm quite impressed! **Riggs**

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #33127
Ignore karennma
9/4/2004 9:24:17 PM

Riggs:
I just went back to Barchart.com and found Elder Ray. Geesh!
I had no idea Barchart had all those features. BTW .. what service are u currently using for RT quotes & charts?
Thanks.
karenb

riggs
313 posts
msg #33135
Ignore riggs
9/5/2004 12:21:50 AM

Hey Karen,

I use prophet.net for ALL my trading(Real time). This site is so UNBELIEVABLE that it's not even funny. The customer service is second to none! They even answere the phone there lol.... So Karen if you want RT, go with someone you trust & that's P-net. Did I just do a commercial? If you go there I'll help you get around the site if need be. **Riggs**

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Where is Elder Rays Bull power/Bear power?<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.