StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · This might be impossible<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 >>Post Follow-up
Nobody
404 posts
msg #152416
Ignore Nobody
6/2/2020 11:12:30 AM

My mistake...nibor100

Thank you

Nobody
404 posts
msg #152417
Ignore Nobody
6/2/2020 11:18:17 AM

Thank you Kossvet

TRVI -- I couldn't see this pop up on filter -- I went back to MAY 6th. Unless its coming up on different filter
Just trying to better understand

Thank you

kossvet
147 posts
msg #152421
Ignore kossvet
6/2/2020 4:40:45 PM

Nobody

The stock seems extended right now to buy for me.
Their products are decent, and seem stable.
Strictly from a trading view point, I would hit and run for the time being.
I could be wrong also.
I would look to be a buyer at $1- $1.15, but remember I'm not daytrading it.
It could also have a 1-2 days explosion up to 2.
Difficult to determine.
Good luck if you trade it.
Robert

kossvet
147 posts
msg #152426
Ignore kossvet
6/3/2020 12:45:31 PM

APOP is the next one.
I bought 1000 at 3.05 to start

Nobody
404 posts
msg #152429
Ignore Nobody
6/3/2020 1:35:43 PM

Thank you kossvet

I can't day trade myself due to work /time conflict. Thank you for all the guidance

BrendaBlackwell
2 posts
msg #152432
Ignore BrendaBlackwell
6/3/2020 7:18:16 PM

@nibor100

Regarding the filter you shared on 5/16/20. What does the number in the buytot represent? Is it like a rating, or a prediction of days until the breakout? If it is a rating is 1 good, or is 7 good. I am very new to learning all of this stock stuff, but I am good with interpreting data once I get the basics down. I have been looking at different strategies and screeners to see which ones i like the best.

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #152438
Ignore nibor100
6/4/2020 9:14:00 AM

@BrendaBlackwell,

The filter you are referring to uses the buytot variable to indicate how many times in the last 251 days each stock, shown in the results list, had a buy signal.

For example, SAVA on the results for Jun3 shows a buytot of 8 meaning it had 8 Buy signals in the past year, which can be seen by the little red bars in the bottom of the 1 year SF SAVA chart in the row labeled Buy.

Unfortunately, the logic of this particular filter still has a little flaw as you can see sometimes there are consecutive daily Buy signals and the basic logic of this filter when run without the buytot logic/lines requires the prior day to not have a Buy signal.

So the Buytot is overstated for some stocks but those are easy to spot when looking at the chart....and it appears at first glance that often when there are multiple Buy signals close to each other, for this filter, that particular stock seems to end up going higher on average then when there is only a sole Buy signal, but I have not analyzed that to any extent.

Hope this helps,
Ed S.

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #152471
Ignore nibor100
6/4/2020 5:15:46 PM

@nobody,

1. A filter to find TRVN on Apr 8th, per your post request of Jun 1, is provided below,

Note that most of the stock results from that time had >75% gains sometime during the following 2 months.

2. You could not find TRVI, per your post of Jun 2, because Kossvet has not posted his Volume modified filter yet....we are all still waiting....

Ed S.

Fetcher[
average volume(5) > 100000
sector(medical)
close < .60 close > .45

draw ma(5)
draw ma(10)
draw ma(20)
date offset 39 days /*takes filter to April 8th*/
]

kossvet
147 posts
msg #152474
Ignore kossvet
6/4/2020 6:16:07 PM

God Bless you Nibor.
You are so dedicated to helping everyone, no matter what the situation or question is.
"Houston we have liftoff"
Trvi and Uavs and Gnpx.
It's not to late to start accumulating share.

TTNP is next ☝.
Very low priced .36
I bought 2000 at end of day.
Robert

kossvet
147 posts
msg #152475
Ignore kossvet
6/4/2020 6:24:02 PM

Here is a very primitive filter compared to Xarlor, Nibor, and Cheese's displays.
But it is very effective at getting you in at the right time.
show stocks where weekly ma(20) is touching weekly ma(50)
and weekly ma(10) is touching weekly ma(50)
and weekly close is crossing above weekly ma(50)
and close is between .40 and 8
and chart display is weekly
Only buy the stocks where the price or close is still hanging on the MA's.
The longer the consolidation the better the play.
There is something magical about these 3 moving averages crossing above each other at almost the same time.
Also, the filter will uncover many of the current plays I am involved in, without the Volume parameter.
If any of you can sharpen up the coding, and display some bells and whistles please do so.
Robert

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · This might be impossible<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.