StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Incomplete Double-top<< >>Post Follow-up
AdamW328
84 posts
msg #55844
Ignore AdamW328
10/19/2007 3:22:30 PM

It seems like the incomplete double top is a day or two behind. Does anyone know how to make the incomplete double-top pattern show up 1 or two days ago? Thanks

rakird
1 posts
msg #55873
Ignore rakird
10/21/2007 3:48:19 PM

just try the filter 3 months ago option and in the offset field put 1 or 2.

Regards!

AdamW328
84 posts
msg #55875
Ignore AdamW328
10/21/2007 5:29:06 PM

thank you for the input but that is not what I am looking for. If I did the offset two days ago it would show me a double top that is now 4 days behind and the move already over.

I need the syntax for an incomplete double-top where the double-top is being reached on the day the filter is run.....not two days later when the move is already over.

If you run the incomplete-double top pattern you will see what looks like a V drawn over the chart. I want the filter to show me stocks that are hitting the top part of that V, at the present time.

andynady
2 posts
msg #135956
Ignore andynady
5/17/2017 2:37:55 PM

I'm also looking for such filter. Can anybody help?

Get2Sada
1 posts
msg #147089
Ignore Get2Sada
3/26/2019 7:18:36 PM

Hi Everyone:

Incomplete double top is a day or two behind. Does anyone know how to make the incomplete double-top pattern show up 1 or two days ago?

Many Thanks !!

snappyfrog
651 posts
msg #147091
Ignore snappyfrog
3/27/2019 12:23:37 AM

You could use something like this as a start. This gave me 50 hits and you could glance through and find those that fit what you are looking for in a set up. Here is an example of what it can find.

Fetcher[
market is not otcbb
market is not

show stocks that are near the close 2 month high
and price is between 5 and 20
and volume > 321321
]

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Incomplete Double-top<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.