StockFetcher Forums · View by Author: (9 messages)  [ Display By: Date / Subject ]<< >> 
General Discussion · Is it that simple ?
ssmike123
msg #38031
9/17/2005 10:23:38 PM

should the second statment be Daily?

General Discussion · Need help with gap filter with conditions
ssmike123
msg #37967
9/14/2005 10:48:43 PM

hi yeper; your statment does not do it. A statment like
Fetcher[open is more than 3 percent above high from 1 day ago and volume is more than 100 percent above average volume(10) and close is greater than open and offset by 4 days]

will produce a list of gaps that is 5 days old,and next four days, some may be a flag and most are not. The # days may be changed in the search to 5, then 6, then 7....to fined flags, or triangles. It just takes more time to go through days and each chart!

Filter Exchange · just another good filter
ssmike123
msg #37938
9/13/2005 9:37:40 PM

shelupinin; This last search you have posted, is it for longs or shorts? It comes up with stocks that have been very weak.
Thanks

Shawn

General Discussion · Need help with gap filter with conditions
ssmike123
msg #37920
9/12/2005 9:04:27 PM

I need help with writing a gap search statement with these conditions:

1.Gap has happened between 3-20 days ago.
2.The high of first day of gap has not been broken for past 3-20 days
3.The low of first day of gap has not been broken for past 3-20 days.
Essentially we had a gap and then consolidation that is from 3-20 days. A flag pattern

A statement like "open is more than 3 percent above high from 1 day ago and volume is more than 100 percent above average volume(10) and close is greater than open" can fined today's gaps.

Please help me complete the search based on above criteria.

Thanks

Shawn

General Discussion · Reletive Strength in relation to S&P or another Index
ssmike123
msg #35933
5/8/2005 1:30:38 PM

I remember seeing notes and instructions in SF for Reletive Strength in relation to S&P (not RSI), but can not fined them now. I need to mesure short term Reletive Strength of a group of stocks in relation to S&P. Anyone can guide me to right direction?

General Discussion · Industry ranking
ssmike123
msg #35219
2/26/2005 9:36:57 PM

Currently is there a way to rank different industries/sectors in SF? And is there a way to fined out a stock belongs to what industry or sector in SF?

Shawn

General Discussion · VERY INTERESTING
ssmike123
msg #34817
1/9/2005 2:55:25 AM

TheRumpledOne; will you plesae expand on your use of RadarScreen and scalping methode in TS.

Filter Exchange · Inside day narrow range bar4
ssmike123
msg #34568
12/28/2004 3:52:56 PM

I do not have much knowledge of programing. Any one interested in programing this? Or guide me to right direction. The methodology is explained here.
http://www.woodingtrading.com/nr4ib.htm

Thanks

General Discussion · Time Frames
ssmike123
msg #34523
12/26/2004 1:27:29 PM

If I want to see the result of my back testing within a certain time frame, for example from Dec/12/04 to Dec/20/04, and not up to today how do I write that statement?

Shawn

StockFetcher Forums ·  · << >>

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2018 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.