StockFetcher Forums · View by Author: (1,251 messages)  [ Display By: Date / Subject ]<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 126 >> 
General Discussion · News I'm not Happy about ....
pthomas215
msg #142711
3/10/2018 8:44:28 PM

Klynn, it is women like you that make the country more divisive. yes, if you just finished being president of the US and you prefer to hang out with non Americans...um, sort of matters. you can like obama but he was anything but an American. in fact, obama hates us real Americans.

pthomas215
msg #142698
3/10/2018 9:09:43 AM

Rich, no worries. i respect your opinion. Trump won 30 of 50 states, and the reason he did is because as you say fly over states were not getting any attention. but imo also because those people in those 30 states looked at a guy like obama and saw him as a foreigner. we see him as an America hater. you might not agree--but that is much of the reason Trump got elected. the first two things obama did after being president is hang out with richard branson and prince harry....what says i am an american more than that??? either way, things are getting better--much better--and at some point the far left will have to admit the new guy isnt so bad afterall !

pthomas215
msg #142671
3/8/2018 3:06:01 PM

SAFETRADE, i think there is more than meets the eye with the steel too. someone is profiting. Trump is less obvious in his corruption than previous presidents but corruption exists in every government. Kohn left for a reason.

pthomas215
msg #142670
3/8/2018 3:02:47 PM

klynn, i wasnt so much making a political argument and taking a side as much as i was explaining why the Donald got elected. If some idiot on the Christian right got elected, the next election would be someone on the far left winning. it is a pendulum. the point being Trump got elected because of 8 years of the far left idiot.It is a center to the right country.

pthomas215
msg #142666
3/8/2018 2:25:12 PM

roca, it is not that we love 45. it's that the anti americanism from the 8 years prior was so bad we are still mentally deranged from it :). apologizing for America to other countries, having Bo Bergdalh's parents to the white house when bergdahl abandoned his unit and Americans got killed, giving 50 billion to Iran on an unmarked plane so they can build weapons to kill us. So, if you dont like 45, i would argue the democrat party should not have gone looney bin in 2008. a more moderate dem like Hillary would not have created such animosity on the right because she is an American like her husband.

Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Corner
pthomas215
msg #142660
3/8/2018 11:54:58 AM

nice shills. on vmin i just wanted to add something. IWM will tip you off a bit in the short term movements. Ive seen it like today where market was up and IWM was down. so i knew we had a pullback coming. i am ""trying"" to trade the vix a bit more with this signaling. just wanted to mention that. overall, i think IWM is goin north...possibly slight pain in the short run.

Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts
pthomas215
msg #142623
3/6/2018 7:00:00 PM

(SPY) was last down over 1.2% to $269.43. At that price next support is at $268.53. Resistance is at $270.54.

pthomas215
msg #142621
3/6/2018 2:53:35 PM

BZUN is almost ready for a short. roller coaster BZUN ...when it drops, it drops.

pthomas215
msg #142619
3/6/2018 1:09:39 PM

JP, in my opinion there is no correlation with education and the market because of the way the market moves. your most profitable opportunities per capital outlay have nothing to do with fundamental analysis and even sometimes nothing to do with technical analysis.

pthomas215
msg #142614
3/6/2018 12:10:13 PM

JP--nice background. actually the periodic table is more interesting than the market most days. I have an MBA from Harvard Business School, but please dont assume that translates into monumental returns. i have taken my lumps--plus some of your best traders didn't finish high school. :)

StockFetcher Forums ·  · << 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 126 >>

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2018 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus