StockFetcher Forums · View by Author: (124 messages)  [ Display By: Date / Subject ]<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >> 
Filter Exchange · adx and DI scans
papagatorga
msg #30559
1/10/2004 11:43:02 AM

Anyone willing to share their more successful ADX and DI scans? I am currently testing 6-7 different scans over a two week time frame and will be happy to share any successful ones with you.

General Discussion · A Challenge ... the actual selections ...the best you can offer
papagatorga
msg #27608
7/29/2003 11:21:41 AM

Unfortunately mine didn't give a buy today but will take you up on the challenge when it does. My last 5 were are
TRPH in 1.25 out 1.49 next day
DTMG IN .18 OUT .18 5 DAYS
UDW in .23 out .35 3 days
ATML in 3.17 still holding
TE in 12.52 out 12.38 3 days
These did not come from a StockFetcher screen. I am recent to Stockfetcher and still looking for that one special screen. So far I have had my best results from MACD and RSI screens in very oversold conditions, cutting losses quickly and letting profits run. By the way the reason I gave last 5 was I hadn't used this tool in over a month. These are the only 5 I have used with current settings on my tool. I wasn't cherry picking. I checked out the chart on INET and believe it could come down a little more. If I entered a position I would only go in with half my usual investment anticipating I may average down because MACD and RSI are not yet in very oversold condition but getting there..

Filter Exchange · Help with Volume
papagatorga
msg #27561
7/25/2003 7:01:15 AM

I am convinced it is as simple as Supply and Demand. But what is the best way to measure Supply and Demand, my guess is Volume. Anyone have reasonable success with a Volume scan you are willing to share? I would like to paper trade it for a month. Thanks in advance.

General Discussion · MA turning up
papagatorga
msg #27265
7/8/2003 5:33:01 PM

I use a 10/30 day MA. I would like to set up a screen that will show me when the 10 MA has formed somewhat of a saucer bottom and starts to turn up. I am new and perhaps don't know the lingo for such. I have tried several different verbages but none give me what I am seeking. I'm not married to the 10 MA if you have such a screen with a different MA and it works fine with me. Thanks for any help.

StockFetcher Forums ·  · << 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >>

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2018 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.