StockFetcher Forums · View by Author: klynn55 (474 messages) ·  [ Display By: Date / Subject ]<< 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 48 >> 
General Discussion · SWING TRADING
klynn55
msg #57574
12/4/2007 11:09:55 PM

TRO; here , i thought you were in this to help the unwashed, the ignorant,,the untrader, the searcher for a little independence and a better old age. Nah, you have no patience , you can't explain, only code. Sad, but i know now you don't have the answer. I wish someone would defend you. Tell us how money is made using your filters.

klynn55
msg #57499
12/4/2007 12:23:18 AM

Am i correct , if i want to make $200.00 a day with Apple , i risk close to $400,000., and try to catch .10 moves or better. i read of investors complaining of A***trade or Sc****trade freezing during trades, what happens then. Just trying to cover all bases. I don't have an axe to grind , just trying to understand!

klynn55
msg #57390
12/2/2007 5:30:35 PM

TRO: you wrote:" you either see it or you don't" Ah, ha, you should have taken some education credits in college. Patience, please, teach us to fish! Then, your name will be remembered in years to come.

klynn55
msg #57367
12/2/2007 12:20:23 PM

TRO: You know what would be a nice holiday present for us dummies? A detailed explain of a current filter, say RUN FOREST RUN, and say how you used it yesterday or today? I know you're busy and I'm dumb , but a good explain might make for happy holidays for a lot of us!

klynn55
msg #57366
12/2/2007 12:16:25 PM

TRO:

Another thing that intrigues me is the second interviewer, you give him the HG.
And he , a futures trader, wants you to adapt your methods to his specific trading
venue. I see that on here all the time also, "TRO your filter is wonderful and makes me tons of money but can i add an ADX scan to ......"

If something works and works well , why just not use it? Must be human nature!

klynn55

klynn55
msg #57365
12/2/2007 12:05:56 PM

TRO: i think alf44 hit the nail, you explained things in detail on the interviews, now i can TRY to incorporate the interviews with the filters, and attempt to see what you see. Maybe im dumb but the filters without an explain, don't help me, just add to the confusion.i f you wish to aid people like me , more explaining , less filters.
And i do appreciate your work and efforts. Happy Holidays

Filter Exchange · /* HORIZONTAL LINE DISPLAY */
klynn55
msg #56353
11/2/2007 8:30:35 PM

TRO: could you explain further? does the open price need to be below and cross and the closing price end above all four. to long , that is , and to short, open higher and close below all four?? Is that it? Again , us non experts need to know. thanks

Filter Exchange · Run Forest, Run
klynn55
msg #56137
10/29/2007 6:09:02 AM

13th: thank you for the explanation! klynn

Filter Exchange · Run Forest, Run
klynn55
msg #56124
10/28/2007 9:16:38 PM

13th : please explain why these filters are so valuable, how do you use? Be a help to the ignorant!

Filter Exchange · very easy to predict stock movement using options
klynn55
msg #55800
10/18/2007 8:18:58 AM

mary wants to be paid, even though he and others purport winning methodologies, they still need a payday, why put up with the public
(oh I'd like to add my RSI(42) indicator, or can i trade India currency, or
it does'nt backtest well,or will the Vix work with your indicator,or i can't read can you help) the great unwashed-why would you put up with this if you are making money on a beach? Adoration or just plain greed? I dont know - ask Diogenes!

StockFetcher Forums ·  · << 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 48 >>

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2018 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus