StockFetcher Forums · View by Author: (556 messages)  [ Display By: Date / Subject ]<< 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 >> 
General Discussion · 4-way buy test
glgene
msg #36475
6/26/2005 12:57:07 PM

Newbie question: I suspect my coding below is incorrect. It's meant to be a 4-way test (if all conditions are positive) for a BUY. Did I mess up? Help.

/*EFS 4-way buy signal of a stock
RSI(14) has crossed above 50
and MACD(12) has crossed above MACD(26)
and DPO(10) has crossed above 0
and close has crossed above EMA(30)

Thanks in advance for your replies.

GL Gene

General Discussion · Slope feature to spot divergences
glgene
msg #36364
6/17/2005 2:17:26 PM

I'm a newbie. Trying to develop a filter to spot a divergence between price (increasing) and RSI (decreasing), since that often results in a stock's price eventually going down. Here is my filter:

"Show stocks where the 22 day slope of the close is between 0 and 1.0
and the 22 day slope of RSI is between -0.25 and -1.0
and price increased the last 1 day"

I think the last line is not correct, and it might need a 4th line (with some reference to RSI). Would appreciate help. Or am I off base trying to use "Slope" to accomplish the task?

GL Gene

General Discussion · Newbie question on buy/sell tick marks
glgene
msg #36350
6/15/2005 2:57:35 PM

Does Stockfetcher show buy/sell tick marks when you backtest a strategy?

GL Gene

StockFetcher Forums ·  · << 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 >>

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2018 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus