StockFetcher Forums · View by Author: (184 messages)  [ Display By: Date / Subject ]<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 >> 
General Discussion · "A rich and fulfilling life outside of trading is the greatest trading strategy of all"
as214
msg #48706
12/18/2006 6:01:35 PM

http://traderfeed.blogspot.com/2006/11/is-money-rationale-or-motivation-for.html

General Discussion · "PRICE IS WHAT YOU PAY, VALUE IS WHAT YOU GET"
as214
msg #62081
5/2/2008 3:42:26 PM

ZINC UP OVER 15%
BVF UP 10% (That doesnt even include the 13% divy)

I'm hoping for a big earnings miss on ZINC because I want to buy alot more. Fundamental data precedes price change.

General Discussion · 1999?
as214
msg #52150
6/11/2007 1:45:06 PM

Don't quit your real job Niko!

as214
msg #52163
6/11/2007 6:17:52 PM

I was just kidding Niko. You are one of the more astute and disciplined traders here. My joke was a shot at short term trading!

as214
msg #52267
6/17/2007 11:48:15 AM

In stocks, as in everything else, everybody has different opinions. Opinions about CROX are no different.
These are "Opinions" about CROX on two free websites:

Barcharts:
Short Term : 80% Buy
Intermediate : 100% Buy
Long Term : 100% Buy

StockTA :
Short Term : Bearish
Intermediate: Neutral
Long Term : Neutral

Another website with stock "opinions " is StockConsultant.com, but I had used up my free daily quota.

Those websites are nice educational tools nothing more. In extensive backtesting, done in conjunction with VV and value components..the one common trend Ive noted is that when I buy a stock they will all have massive sell ratings on all of the above mentioned websites..truly giving credence to my mentors words "You can't do well when you buy what everyone else is buying".

as214
msg #52269
6/17/2007 12:27:30 PM

The Oracle of Omaha

General Discussion · A good system for trending stocks
as214
msg #44625
6/5/2006 3:52:55 PM

Honestly if you want to maximize your profits in the market and minimize risk.. Go to FORM4ORACLE.COM, subscribe, and buy when the insiders buy.

Filter Exchange · ACCUMULATION WARM POP-80 A WELL OILED MACHINE!
as214
msg #48074
11/20/2006 1:50:14 PM

You guys who criticize Riggs crack me up. You'd rather someone blow sunshine up your asz and say the right things, instead of doing the right things. Anyone can see that Riggs is just trying to get a rise out of you guys while having a little fun. The fact of the matter is the man has contributed more than anyone here expect RTO. He has a multitude of knowledge to give. Judge a man not by his words, but by his deeds and his actions..

PS.. I think anyone who trys to constantly guess market direction is delussional anyway.

Filter Exchange · ACCUMULATION WARM POP-80 A WELL OILED MACHINE!
as214
msg #48077
11/20/2006 3:22:59 PM

Whatever Max.. What have you done to help out here? I've posted a strategy that generates triple digit gains consistently, yearly based on Vector Vest sector valuation plays as witnessed by TEX. Posted real time to buy in 41s, now is 57 and climbing in less than 2 months. I've benefited and listened to many people here in regards to TA and am always willing to learn. Sadly, you've never posted anything of substance here and just take up space.

General Discussion · alf44......
as214
msg #50037
2/15/2007 8:03:29 AM

Character is what one does, not what one says. If it was all about words, politicians would have the greatest character of all. Riggs has spent countless hours helping people out here and drawing out extensive filters, as well as, specific instructions for entrance and exit. I've still yet to see anyone that criticizes and bashes him offer one-tenth the help that he has.

StockFetcher Forums ·  · << 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 >>

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2018 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.