StockFetcher Forums · View by Author: (5 messages)  [ Display By: Date / Subject ]<< >> 
General Discussion · SOME ONE IS LEAVING - ME OR SHILLLIHS
Lumbee364
msg #140534
12/31/2017 8:54:59 PM

Kevin, I appreciate everything you do on this forum! If not for you, I wouldn't have a membership. Keep up the good work and lest's start out the new year with some profits!

Filter Exchange · MY XIV TRADING SYSTEM USING STRATASEARCH FILTERS
Lumbee364
msg #139879
12/7/2017 8:47:56 AM

ferngave: Thanks! I've tried at different times and I still get the same thing. I ran it this morning and i got " no prices available for 12/06/2017". Ill follow up on the one click. That was after importing prices for today.

Lumbee364
msg #139843
12/5/2017 8:26:42 PM

Hi Guys, I downloaded the new version of SS, and I imported the sectors as well as the prices. I added the signal to the indexes (^VIX,^VIX,CBOE Volatility Index) before the download of the prices. I created a separate VIX sector and ran Kevins XIV nightly signal. Thanks Kevin. I'm getting an error for no prices available for 12/5/2017. Any idea on how to fix this. I also created a sector for a single symbol in which I was going to run a one click search on. After creating it, I tried to run the one click by going to run>run combination>one click>single symbol search, but it wont let me pick the sector i created for the single symbol. Thanks for any help..

Lumbee364
msg #139800
12/4/2017 8:55:42 PM

That was it. Thank you simplegolpadia! I thought I had the upgrade, but I guess not.

Lumbee364
msg #139797
12/4/2017 8:28:52 PM

Hi Guys, Maybe someone can help me with SS. Im having problems importing Vix pricing through ASII. Im trying to use this site, http://www.cboe.com/products/vix-index-volatility/vix-options-and-futures/vix-index/vix-historical-data using note pad saved to my desk top. Then I use file>price import> (using the ASCII format Kevin posted) then browse>this pc>desktop to import the signals. It gives me an invalid date found in file, price file not added. Any ideas on how I can import the prices. Thanks!

StockFetcher Forums ·  · << >>

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2018 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.