StockFetcher Forums ·  · Shills Corner<< 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 101 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
5,068 posts
msg #149394
Ignore shillllihs
10/23/2019 6:51:47 PM

Market will in my opinion be up tomorrow
85% chance, I'm wrong about 15% of the time

shillllihs
5,068 posts
msg #149402
Ignore shillllihs
10/24/2019 12:16:51 PM

Tqqq up 2%

shillllihs
5,068 posts
msg #149409
Ignore shillllihs
10/25/2019 12:48:14 AM

Pick of the week,
Waiting for UWT to cross above BB(20) and when it goes red, play DWT long till UWT DROPS BELOW 10.

shillllihs
5,068 posts
msg #149466
Ignore shillllihs
10/28/2019 11:17:52 AM

DWT in at 4.94
This is an experimental filter and I don't like going long inverse etfs too much, could backfire.

I emailed you my system at C2 Dave. Did you get it?

dwiggains
408 posts
msg #149467
Ignore dwiggains
10/28/2019 11:25:51 AM

I log in to Collective2 and I have no messages?
Can you just email me?
thanks
David

shillllihs
5,068 posts
msg #149468
Ignore shillllihs
10/28/2019 11:34:39 AM

Ok check, I've sent it twice.

shillllihs
5,068 posts
msg #149476
Ignore shillllihs
10/28/2019 1:54:27 PM

We are very close to the onset of a bear market imo. I could be wrong but this would be the first time my indicator has been, which could happen. One of my indicators has dipped into the red zone, waiting for the next.

shillllihs
5,068 posts
msg #149478
Ignore shillllihs
10/28/2019 2:14:03 PM

DWT 5.01 hopefully starting to move, will sell if UWT gets to 9.90ish

shillllihs
5,068 posts
msg #149479
Ignore shillllihs
10/28/2019 3:13:21 PM

Still holding TQQQ but will bail soon to prepare for the coming apocalypse. Been planting several fruits and veggies in the yard next to the pool, not much room left, I have a blood orange Valencia and mandarins, 2 lime trees and 2 lemons, swisschard, butter lettuce several tomatoes, herbs etc. Thinking of getting chickens as I'm allowed only 2 where I live. Cali is great for farming.

shillllihs
5,068 posts
msg #149486
Ignore shillllihs
10/30/2019 12:22:53 PM

Profit on DWT

Side note, I can no longer log into my throw away email account I mailed you with Dave, very odd, they say someone trying to hack me. Anyway, I think you got my system from C2, currently at all time highs.


StockFetcher Forums ·  · Shills Corner<< 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 101 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2018 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus