StockFetcher Forums · StockFetcher for iPad · Release 1.0.1<< >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #109337
12/12/2012 3:32:26 PM

A new release is now available which should resolve crash on start-up for some people.

Please let us know if this resolves the problem for you.

Thank you!

StockFetcher.com Support.

stratiG
147 posts
msg #109358
Ignore stratiG
12/13/2012 10:34:57 AM

I down loaded it this morning and have been playing around with the app. Works great.
The app has a really nice interface. Job well done Stockfetcher.

Q: How do you do a look back on the app my filters. I can't seem to find it.

George

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #109362
12/13/2012 10:52:04 AM

Thanks for the great feedback!

Right now, the only method for checking past dates on the app is adding the " date offset is " text to your filter.

Thank you again, and please let us know if you have any additional questions or comments about the app.

StockFetcher Support

leventp
2 posts
msg #110908
Ignore leventp
2/3/2013 12:27:34 PM

Hi,
Just download the Ipad application (on my iPad 3 with iOS 6.1) and played with it for a couple of hours. A good start. Here are some observations:

. Help does not include the stockfecher language. It would be a nice addition
. The news button, displays the yahoo finance page in the browser, leaving the application. Same goes for the emails. All these should be part of the application. The iOS provides the corresponding APIs.
. The user-defined watch-list stocks are not displayed below the chart. This is a bug.
. Clicking the Edit watch-list button crashes the app from time to time (not consistent)
. When editing a filter, some help should be provided for the available indicators and language.
. When a filter is applied, the only way to display charts is to select stocks from the list. There should be next and previous buttons on the top of chart window.

Levent P.

leventp
2 posts
msg #110909
Ignore leventp
2/3/2013 1:00:34 PM

My user-defined watch-lists had the character '-' in the nicknames. When I renamed them without '-' the watch-list contents are now displayed OK. However, if I create a new watch-list via the stockfecther web site, I have restart the iPad app to see it on the list. A refresh option for the watch-lists (and filters) would be nice.

StockFetcher Forums · StockFetcher for iPad · Release 1.0.1<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.