StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 489 >>Post Follow-up
limitless
6 posts
msg #134726
Ignore limitless
3/4/2017 9:56:48 AM

Hi Shills, are you familiar with the stratasearch platform? I was hoping to use it to backtestb few of your intersting filters, and im struggling to code it. Would you help me?

shillllihs
6,003 posts
msg #134729
Ignore shillllihs
3/4/2017 2:19:58 PM

Hey Limitless, I am more of an idea guy, if you want to learn about SS, talk to Kevin,
He has taken many of my concepts and put them all together in a comprehensive way.
Some of my ideas have been, grouping together systems with high win % since 1 system usually
does not return enough hits, mostly playing ETFs, shorting etfs, using units, etc.

He may deny my influence but he's the one you need to talk to.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #134731
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
3/4/2017 4:14:14 PM

YOUR concepts? Total crap. Take credit for your own systems, not mine. Your "systems" are a bunch of hand waiving bullshit with no structure or back testing. I have developed nothing using any of your drivel posted here and never will. Where do you get off thinking you can EVER claim anything of mine?

You crossed a line with me on this.

shillllihs
6,003 posts
msg #134733
Ignore shillllihs
3/4/2017 5:07:25 PM

Likewise, and either you're in denial or delusional to claim otherwise.
All one needs to do is sift through threads of me promoting grouping of high percentage systems
months and years before anyone even discussed it.
Same goes for the leveraged ETFs, I recall asking you would you trade Tvix Xiv instead
of Spy and you said, I don't trade leveraged ETFs.

Well kudos to you for seeing the light and finally coming around.

shillllihs
6,003 posts
msg #134735
Ignore shillllihs
modified
3/4/2017 5:36:09 PM

Yes, a Shills original from 2015,

Unless this is a hologram

shillllihs
2,776 posts
msg #123165
modified 3/12/2015 9:07:24 PM

High Probability Trades

Looks like the best way to win at this game is
High Probability trades, but these type of filters usually do not return enough trades,
so i propose a thread geared towards pooling the best filters and trading them as they appear.
If no one finds this of value, i will simply use this thread to record & assist mwah...
I prefer etfs for safety.

Well I guess we all can see who found pooling systems with ETFs of value.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #134740
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
3/4/2017 11:10:38 PM

Not even close - I posted this type of strategy using SPY (10 high percentage win filters combined into a single system) on 9/25/2012 in the "TRADING DIVERGENCES ON THE S&P 500" thread while you were still trying to convince newbies that you weren't MESAYAH.

I would suggest shutting your trap about claiming anything I develop is attributable to you. You are nothing but a bullshitter and that's all you'll ever be.

shillllihs
6,003 posts
msg #134745
Ignore shillllihs
3/5/2017 2:25:51 PM

You know, I honestly never knew that you grouped systems, non of your systems you have posted on SF, have ever been successful until recently. What I said is that all my concepts have been embodied in your latest system. I have been promoting these ideas for more than a decade.

Grouping winning systems
Leveraged ETFs, look back, I was the only 1 doing this
Shorting leveraged ETFs, again only me
Units, a concept I developed 15 years ago but I have not talked about on SF

I merely said I've had these ideas way before anyone else.
You just took it like a douchebag.
Wow, you want ALL the glory.

shillllihs
6,003 posts
msg #134747
Ignore shillllihs
3/5/2017 3:03:41 PM

In 2009 I devised a system based on FAS/FAZ where I devided buys and short sales into 20 units
based on DIVERGENCE in volume. It was very primitive but it was the genesis of things to come.
Every element was met 8 years ago.

I done good.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #134748
Ignore johnpaulca
3/5/2017 3:13:14 PM

Holy shit Slovaki, can you be a more ungrateful dickweed. Kevin has helped so many people here included you and your pseudo systems and you call him a douche. You must live some lonely existence in Chicago. I say go back to parking cars or go play in traffic No one wants you here loser.....now get lost dickweed or whatever your alias is today.

shillllihs
6,003 posts
msg #134749
Ignore shillllihs
3/5/2017 3:23:25 PM

Yeah but you always come back for more turd.

A self proclaimed millennial who works everyday, who several years ago claimed
he was invested in the market for 5million dollars. No one called you out on that cause they all knew it was a hoax. Money and millennials don't mix. Your claim is even more ludicrous than Kevin's claim
to have invested nearly 2 million dollars in Xiv. A week prior he was petrified the market was too frothy.

And it's Souvlaki not Slovaki, you're ripping on Slovakians.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 489 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.